- Kiyoshi Hayashi -

Name
Kiyoshi Hayashi
'Kiyoshi Yukki'

Age
15

Species
Neighbor

Look

Side-EffectNone, he feels rather useless without one since adopted siblings all have one

Side-Effect
None, he feels rather useless without one since adopted siblings all have one.

Branch
Tamakoma Branch

Squad Name
Hayashi Squad

Squad Members
Kaori Hayashi
Captain

Navi Hayashi
Gunner

Kiyoshi Hayashi
Attacker

Raidon Hayashi
Operator

Personality
Kiyoshi is rather to himself, more so because he's scared someone might notice he's not from their planet. Kiyoshi apologizes for everything. If he hurts someone in a fight he apologizes for hours. If he wins or loses he apologizes. No one knows why, he just does this. They assume it has to do with his family back home.

Family
Emiko Yukki
-Biological Mother-

Sora Yukki
-Half Older Brother-

Kimi Yukki
-Half Older Sister-

Setsuna Hayashi
-Adopted Mother-

Tsuneo Hayashi
-Adopted Father-

Kaori Hayashi
-Adopted Older Sister-

Navi Hayashi
-Adopted Younger Sister-

Raiden Hayashi
-Adopted Younger Brother-

Mei Hayashi
-Adopted Younger Sister-

Crush
Yuzuru Ema

Crush Relationship
They are friends, Kiyoshi and Yuzuru only speak when they run into one another or a few times he came over to see Chika and the others and ran into them at Tamakoma Branch.

Friends
Besides his family, he really only talks to Yuma and Hyuse since they're also Neighbors like him. He does talk to Yuzuru as they ran into one another once, literally and now Kiyoshi apologize every time he sees him.

Enemies
He feels everyone is, but no one, besides a few who find it stupid he was shot up to B rank when he first joined and then quickly got to A really dislike him. He just avoids everyone to much. Scared they'll notice he's not from there.

Rank
A-Rank

Weapon Type
Scorpion

Position
Attacker

Background
Kiyoshi was a bastard child of a Noble woman back in his Homeworld. Which practically made him invisible. When he was noticed, he wasn't treated right. One reason that he's constantly apologizing, he feels it's better so they won't get mad and hit him later. Fighting for Border is probably the last thing he needed when he finally gave up and ran away from his family. He knew nothing of where he was going, but woke up to find him on Earth. He has no idea how he got there. He wondered around for a few days in cold weather while starving. The child was running from all adults or even children that came near him. However he hadn't any strength left to run when he ran into Tsuneo and Setsuna. When he went to run he passed out. Setsuna talked Tsuneo into allowing the woman to take him home and help him in the morning as neither had to heart to leave a boy looking no older then 14 at the time alone on the street.
When Kiyoshi woke he was inside Tamakoma Branch and was confused and lost. When Tsuneo walked in to check on him, Kiyoshi jumped him as he tried to attack him to get free. However, Tsuneo stood there and took it. Once Kiyoshi noticed he wasn't fighting back he stopped and stood there. He broke down crying and apologizing. For the first time someone patted Kiyoshi's head and he calmed down in seconds. He sat there silently as the man smiled. Tsuneo told Kiyoshi he could stay as long as needed. He stayed for a week or so as he slowly opened up to them all, but still seemed guarded a lot. Setsuna and Tsuneo treated him like their son, their children treated him like a sibling. He was practically adopted into the family. When they were going to announce him being their new child and try to get him into Border due to his adopted father's status giving a small push as well as his new siblings. Kiyoshi couldn't hide the fact he was a Neighbor to them and told them. However they all just smiled and hugged him. He found out a while later that Jin had told them that they'd gain a family member who was a Neighbor yet none of them seemed to mind the idea. They just kept it on the down low. No one outside the family and Tamakoma Branch know.

Other
His eyes are two different colors, Blue and Gray.

——