hi? (3)

Please ignore my mistakes 😊

         _________________♡_________________

8:00 PM

"Where am I ???" He chuckled.  he sounded nervous lol.

Taehyung Kim was wandering around the forest for too long. He reassured himself by saying he was just amazed by the landscapes yeah, not like he can lost in that huge forest, no he couldn't but who gonna tell him?

"I think I am lost" scientist says he is still thinking.

As he was looking everywhere due to nervous Ness he found a stick on the ground.

Taehyung's POV.

This stick is my only support. Moon goddess please help me to reach home.

" Let's see in which direction it fall"

He grabbed the stick from ground and kept the wooden stick standing with the help of his hand then he released his hand from the wooden stick. It fell in the west. He came from south actually but yeah whatever.

" West! I'm coming" he chirped. Happy journey Taehyung Kim.

He was running like......Naruto.

***

"Jimin sweety it's time for you to leave" his mom said

"Hmm"

***

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhe– wooow! What a nice place" he stopped on his path and admire the scenery infront of him.

Autumn season is indeed beautiful however no one would believe it is that much beautiful. The cold  breeze was hitting on his face as he looked at the cascade infront of him. That place was surrounded by autumn trees like a secret so that only the moon could see it which was glowing among the treetops. A few fireflies were flying around.

"Why am I seeing this place for the first time?"
He was slightly disappointed." But if I am on right path why I'm seeing this for the first time?" He thought " I'm on right path right?" He believed the stick's direction lol.

"Ehhh whatever it's getting dark I should sleep somewhere for now." Doesn't he know the word scared? He is an omega it is dangerous for him and top of that he is not even worried that he is lost. What is he?

" I should sleep in my wolf form" it would be more easy to sleep in a wolf form instead of human form.

" After a long time I'm turning into my wolf form. I'm so excited!!" He started to jump like a little kid. He looks so happy. After his little excitement he started to strip till he is fully naked.

"Okay, let's get it" he was nervous

In no time there was a wolf instead of a godly naked person. He had white fur, His body size was not so big nor small, it was perfect. He agreed that he is beautiful in his wolf form too.

" Night night" his wolf howl as taehyung thought that and unfortunately his wolf howl louder than he should.

***

" Tae why you did that" Jimin mumble.

He was in a car with his mate. They were going royal pack. He recalled his mother, father, Taehyung's parents and their pack members face how they were sad about him leaving them but no one cared to find Taehyung once not even his parents. Okay taehyung was at fault what he did was wrong but still he was a pack member after all. Taehyung's own perents didn't even care to find him instead they were talking about how shameless he was. Pathetic....

"Taehyung I miss you" he closed his eyes

***

" Jimin I miss you" his tear came out as he recalled the time they had spent together. He was feeling every emotion at that time. He was overwhelmed by the emotions that he didn't even notice the pair of red eyes looking at him. It look liked the creature was looking for a perfect timing and soon he got it.

" Where is home? I want to go there" his wolf howl.

"Here"

"Huh! Someone mind link me but h-how" he was scared to death. He sensed that someone was behind him. He was scared to turned around yet he decided to turned around and that was his biggest mistake.

He could see the big black wolf top of him. It was a lot bigger than him. His dark eyes were so dominating that he was losing his consciousness. Before he lost his conscious he knew that this was not a normal alpha. It was a true blood.

"Who are you" he tried to mind link but before he could hear the other's answer he lost his conscious.

"I am your mate" he howl

" Alpha Jeon!!!"

  To be continue......

         _________________♡_______________

♡  you for reading it. Hope you like it 😊