ah huh (13)

I'm so sorry I was having a lot of problem. I promise I will try my best to update early.

                _____________________________

"Alpha" Yeonjun looked down in shame.

"Were you out of your mind? Did you think you could win against her?"

"I'm sorry alpha." Yeonjun eyes were red. Shame, guilt, failure hovering his heart, mind as he recalled what he did.

"She is much stronger than you. You are no where near her." Jeongguk's word were killing Yeonjun like a hunter killing a deer with an arrow.

He had enough.

"Alpha but why? What she has that I don't? I have been practicing for years and I know I'm more stronger than her but why I can't win against her."

"Why do you want to win against her this badly. You sound desparate." He looked at Yeonjun carefully. His eyes were challenging Yeonjun to bow down.

"Cause I'm"

"Why"

"I don't know" he lied.

"Yeonjun. What's your main weapon to win against her" he asked.

"What?"

"A strong body is not always the solution to win"

"I don't understand"

"Meet me before the sun set at the northern field"

Yeonjun was shocked hearing the name of the place. It has been decade since they went their. It was father's field.

Jeongguk left telling that. Both alpha were unknown to the suspicious figure outside the room.

***

"I hate myself for eavesdropping every conversation." He shakee his head disappointed. "But what is this northern field" Taehyung left thinking deeply.

***

"What the hell!!!"

"No!!"

Jimin and Mrs. Min both were were looking at the maids leaving their mansion.

Both of them were horrified as they looked at the maids who were saying their goodbyes.

"Min! What is this? Where are they going?" Mr. Min ran towards her husband and asked him. She was fuming in anger.

"Did you forget about your punishment?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"No" she said not so surely.

"Well good then. Your punishment start from today. Best of luck to both of you. Me and son will be back before 8. Hope dinner will be ready." He smiled innocently.

"Ehh....whatever" she rolled her eyes. She was helpless.

"Bye.. good luck"

"So Jimin" Mrs. Min turned looked at Jimin after her husband left for work.

"Yeah" he looked at her nonchalantly.

"You do the laundry and I will do the cooking okay" she smiled at him. Praying that he would agree.

"No" he disagree right away. " You do the laundry and I will do the cooking"

"I said it first so we will go with my plan."

"I am not mood of fighting with you" he ploped on the sofa.

" Let's do it together. First we will do the loundry then cooking okay."