manipulative (21)

Please ignore my mistakes 😊
Also please read the little note in the last
____________________&___________________
"so you are finally here huh" the true blood's eyes were blood shot.

A bedroom which is more like a cell. Black wall, black floor, spiders in the corners

"I'm.. I'm sorry" Hoseok said looking down.

"Look up" he commanded.

Slowly Hoseok looked at his eyes. He was scared yet he was sad. Once those blood shot eyes held the beauty of nature.

"Tell me what they want now" he gritted his teeth knowing quite well that he was remembered when he was needed.

"They want me to prepare you for the war" he gulped.

"War? What war?" He smirked, feeling Chaos in his mind.

"A war. A very precious war for you. I don't know if precious is the right word to say but it is the moment you have been waiting for years." Hoseok was nervous however he managed to wore a smirk on his lips.

"What do you mean" he looked at Hoseok not understanding his words.

"It is not a normal war. It is a war that will make history. Which means you will Have more time to enjoy the outer world." Hoseok said with wet eyes. He knew only one thing could triggered his best friend and that is nature.

"You mean I can see the light and..and my bonsai trees again" the true blood smiled, dimple appearing. He grabbed Hoseok's arm tightly, as he asked him excited.

"Y-yes" Hoseok's lips were trumbling yet he control himself from falling.

"Then prepare me." That was where Hoseok's heart broke into pieces.

"You know letting yourself to be prepared is like throwing yourself infront of your predator" he tried to warn.

"I don't care.Just take me outside" he smiled.

Hoseok looked at the happy true blood infront of him. Once this wolf was a young, discipline and a nemophilist. But then he had turned into a crazy, violent wolf.

He was ruined. He was destroyed.

"All of you are going to die. I will take revenge for him. I will destroy everyone for him. I promise after seven days he will see his freedom and all of you will see your death." He said looking at the miserable state of his friend.

"You will be happy again. You have my words Namjoon" he said as he left the place.

***

"What happened Luna? What is upsetting you?" Soobin asked as he clean the table.

They were sitting in the balcony that is connected with soobin's room. All over flowers. Probably one of the best place in the palace.

"I don't know but I think your alpha is avoiding me" taehyung mumbled.

"Huh..My alpha? Yeonjun?" Soobin looked at him confused.

"Nahh. Your that alpha. Thaaat" Taehyung said with a innocent a face, eyes big.

"You mean alpha Jeon" he asked again.

"Yes that one" he nodded.

Soobin laughed.

"Nahh that is not true. Alpha Jeon can never avoid you. He is too much in love to do something like that." He smiled.

"Bu-"

"Nope. You are just overthinking Luna" soobin said "by the way I'm leaving now I have some wounded omega to check."

He left. Yet Taehyung was sitting, still looking at the way soobin left.