Y/N x Sun with jealous Moon

(This is basically my first time writing a story, so sorry if its bad.)
(Enjoy!)
___________________________________________

As a kid, you weren't the best at much.
Unfortunately, this led to your parents hating you.
They would beat you almost to the point that the hospital wouldn't be able to save you.
No matter how hard you tried to tell the truth, no one would believe you.
They would only listen to your big sister, Luna.

You never hated Luna, nor got jealous of her.
Luna would always help you with what was needed.
Be it emotional support or help moving around after getting beaten up, Luna was always there to help.
But one day, everything changed...
You were walking across the street to go to a brand new pizza place you heard about.

A place called Freddy FazBears Pizza Plex.
Your big sister Luna wanted to take you there as a small escape from bullies and your parents.
But... Something happened...
You couldn't recall what happened exactly but, all you really seeing was red before everything faided to black.
You also heard a skirt and gun shot as well as Luna calling out for you to run away.

When you came to, you were chained up.
Confused you looked around and saw your parents.
They were drunk and looked very angry.
They had a whip, a broken bottle, and what looked like a shock collar.
Your heart started to race and your breathing got heavy as you started to shake.
During the many years of abuse from your drunken parents, they kept blaming you for Luna's death, saying it should have been you who had gotten killed, not Luna.

Sometimes you could still hear Luna, saying to hang on and to be brave.
Eventually you couldn't handle it anymore and went emotionless...
This only brought more pain, but, you didn't care anymore.
You just wanted it to end...
You just wanted the pain and suffering to end...

You lost count of how many years it's been.
3 years?
4 years?
You didn't know but when you woke up, you heard police sirens.
You looked around a little and came to look a black female in the eyes.

She looked both terrified and sympathetic twords you.
She unlocked your chains and carried you to a area where you would be safe.
As the cop took you away, you saw your parents getting arrested for the death of your big sister and the abuse they had put you through.
They yelled that it was all your fault and that they would find you and kill you.
You couldn't move even if the all the bandages weren't tight. You were in too much pain.

Even though you just woke up, you were deathly tired.
The female black cop had told you that your parents were going to a place called 'Death Row'.
You didn't know what that place was but the word death gave you the idea that your parents were going to die.
When you and the female had made it to the safe place, you heard music, it sounded very cute and funny, even with the sound you thought was a dogs squeaky toy.
The person at the reception desk and the female black cop spoke for a few minutes.

You didn't hear what they said but you heard the receptionist call for someone called 'Sun'.
You then heard little jingling bells.
You got a little scared as you saw a Sun like animatronic come out from behind giant wooden doors.
After introductions, you learned that the Sun animatronic was called Sun.
You honestly thought they would have named Sun something like, Mark or Sun mk 8.

You didn't mind that though.
You and Sun would be staying with him and someone called 'Moon'.
You were worried, happy, and excited all at the same time.
Sun happily took you in with loving arms as well as spinning spike things on his head.
It had been a few weeks since all that happened.

You were healing nicely and you even got attached to Sun.
Whenever you would kiss him on the cheek, his rays would spin like a fan and he would blush softly.
You would giggle at his reaction making him blush even more in reaction.
In a way, Sun was like your big sister Luna.
You never told him anything about Luna but he reminded you so much of her.

The words of your parents haunted you day and night.
Sometimes when you had panic attacks, you would sing a tune to calm down.
Your big sister had taught you the tune when you were only 5.
Luna told you to sing the song if ever you felt sad or just needed to calm down.
Eventually Sun caught you singing the song and said that you sounded amazing.

Sun then asked, "Where did you learn that lovely song sun shine?"
You blushed softly and took a deep breath before explaining everything to Sun.
After talking, Sun gave you the biggest hug he could. "I'm so sorry about your sister Sun Shine." Sun spoke.

(Here's the song but it's the hour version.
Credit to the makers of the video and song!)

After that, Sun would sing the song for you whenever you had a panic attack.
He was so loving and gentle.
Although you wanted to give another robot some love as well.
You were told that he could only come out if the lights were off.
Sun didn't let you turn off the lights but you figured it was because he was afraid of the dark.

(Here's their looks just for fun but moon has a blue eye in this.)

(Part 2? It's out now!)(Was this good?Please give me feed back

(Part 2?
It's out now!)
(Was this good?
Please give me feed back.)