Moving on...(please read to know why there have been no updates)

Hello everyone.
I'm sorry for not being active on here.
Wattpad has changed a lot, and not exactly in a good way...
I've decided that I will move my stories away from Wattpad and onto Ao3 and qoutev.
Everything here will stay but I will no longer be writing stories on Wattpad.

This account will now be used for rp's and things to keep tabs on my oc's.
Wattpad has basically become dead on my end and I've been thinking about moving my stories somewhere else.
I'm barely even active on here now...
Before I go and move the stories, I'd like to request something from you all.

My readers, thank you for reading these stories...
Now I'm going to say my request like a sort of witch spell so bare with me on this.

Readers hear my call, for we are the most lonely of all...
Of kindness and heart I say these words in hope that this will fix what ripped us apart.
So grant me this one request as best as you can give in the end, all I want is my old friend.
A friend who's pfp once had a picture of Ranboo and may have went by the username that had Mochi as part of it, who had an oc named Momiji.
We were ripped apart when I got banned from my oldest account in the middle of a rp, without warning, about MCYT in the DSMP where we pretended our oc's were the younger siblings of BBH and The Blood God, may The Blood God rest in peace.

If you see this Mochi, I miss you and would love to continue our rp.
I hope you're doing ok and I'll be here should you ever need an ear to vent to and even a virtual hug.
And to all my readers who requested things, thank you for interacting with me.
I will try to do your requests but not on Wattpad.
Thank you all again.

"Luna, are you sure about this...?
We're both going to miss you..."
Sun spoke sadly as Moon grumbled.
"Sun, quiet, don't force her to stay."
Moon spoke a little annoyed at Sun but understanding his sadness.

Oh, you both are so silly.
Don't you both realise you're coming with me?
"Wait really!?"
Sun and Moon spoke in unison and shock before hugging me tightly.
"Oh I can't wait for the trip!"
Sun spoke as he was now very giddy and Moon chuckled.

"Nor can I but we should take things slowly.
We're heading into new territory and who knows what will happen there."
Moon spoke in a calm yet rather serious tone.
"Ah yes, yes, but I can't help but feel so hyper and excited for this!"
Sun spoke with pure excitement as he started to pack a few things with Moon doing the same.

Well, that's it for my stories on wattpad.
I'll see you all on Ao3 or quotev.
I'ma miss writing things on here but it's time to move on.
"We're ready!"
Sun and Moon spoke in unison as they had their things with them.

That's good.
See you later my little cubs!
"Bye everyone!
We had so much fun together!
Oh I'm going to miss you all!"
Sun spoke as he hugged you all tightly before letting go, giving you all forehead kisses and then waving good bye.

"I'm going to miss my little comets as well.
I hope we can meet again soon."
Moon spoke as he hugged you all gently before letting go then giving everyone a kiss on the cheek and then gently waving good bye.

The End of Sun and Moon stories on Wattpad

🎉 You've finished reading Sun And Moon Stories (Closed, No Longer Continued On Wattpad, Up For Adoption) 🎉