Chapter-6

A long drive 🚗🚗

Hi guys I am back with my story. I read all your comments. Thank you everyone for reading my story.

Now let's get in the story.....

Ranbhir was eagerly waiting for his answer which will make his life's decision. With no longer delay .....

Pragya's pov

      I know that if I say yes my daughter would be the most happiest girl now in this world. Ranbhir is also a good boy. But looking like this seems happy for me. I will just wail away some time by just pulling his legs.

End of Pragya's pov

        After that she just gave a teasing smile. Then to everyone's surprise there came Saritha ji who was seeing this scene from the stairs. Then she called Pragya to her room.

In Saritha ji's room

Pragya: What Saritha ma? why did you call me here?

Saritha: I was hearing all what you were speaking. I think he is the right match for Prachi. What do you think about him???

Pragya: Ma I also taught the same only. I was just pulling his legs.

Saritha: Then what are u waiting for.

Pragya: I think we should talk to Ranbhir's parents about this.

Saritha: Come then we'll go down.

They went down and the conversation begins.

Pragya: Actually I am happy that Prachi has found a partner for herself

Pragya: Actually I am happy that Prachi has found a partner for herself. I will not disturb you in that. But actually what is the problem is that Prachi is just studying first year. I want her to complete college studies and marry. Do u have any objections in this???

Ranbhir: Actually I also wanted to say this only aunty. If we didn't marry what's the problem? We will be lovers until then. What say my chickchicky??

Prachi: Yes maa. We don't have any problem in that.

Pragya: By just romancing don't loose your concentration in studies.

Both Ranbhir and Prachi said Ok Maa.

Prachi: Ma It's time for college we 'll take leave Maa Bye.

They went to the car. Pragya was happy to see her daughter happy.

In the car, Ranbhir and Prachi were talking about Rhea's adamant attitude.

Ranbhir: I have a sister named Rhea. She is very lazy and has lots of attitude but very kind to her family. If she loves someone she will not let them free even a minute. She is my sweetie pie. She likes to eat and sleep but doesn't like to come to college. She is also studying first year. Prachi why are u silent???

Ranbhir: Tell me whether do you have any siblings? Come on yar.

Prachi: Don't call me yar.

Ranbhir: Why????

Prachi: I don't like it.

Ranbhir: Ok tell me about your siblings.

Prachi gets emotional on hearing that.  Ranbhir stops the car on the side of the road.

  Ranbhir stops the car on the side of the road

Ranbhir: Prachi why are u crying??

Prachi: You asked about my siblings right. My mother gave birth to twins. One was me and other was my younger sister. My younger sister died after she was born ( within two hours)
I  was trying to forget and move on but you made me remember.

 My younger sister died after she was born ( within two hours)I  was trying to forget and move on but you made me remember

Ranbhir: Sorry Prachi but I don't know.

Prachi: I know Ranbhir you didn't mean it.

Ranbhir: See take my sister as your sister and care her.

Prachi: But your sister scolded me on that day when you were in the hospital.

Ranbhir: See I will talk to her.

They hugged each other. Ranbhir was now having a desire to take Prachi to a long drive. On their way they found a highway food corner.

Prachi had an appetite on Pav bhaji by seeing it. Ranbhir understood it by her silence and went to buy it and thought of surprising her. And Prachi too got out of the car.

      While Ranbhir was trying to cross the road, Prachi saw a truck coming in his way. Without even a minute of thought, Prachi ran to him and pulled him towards her. With no control, Ranbhir fell on Prachi and they rolled upon each other.

Scene shifts to airport

      In the airport, Rhea was waiting for someone whom she has not for a few years. On seeing him, she was happy to see and ran and hugged him.

Who is that person???

If u do know comment it below

To know more ,

Stay tuned with your author Kanika!!!