Chapter-12

Precap: Prachi was worried about Ranbir and she went to Ranbhir's house to check on him. There was a phone call .....

And let's continue the story.....

        The telephone which was kept on the tea table rang suddenly and Prachi was about to take it and meanwhile we see Ranbhir lifelessly lieing on the floor.....

His secretary Maya came to get his signature in the foreign agreement. But she found Ranbhir lifelessly lieing on the floor. She didn't know what to do so she looked on the Ranbhir's desk as Ranbhir used to write some important mobile numbers on his diary..

      She took out the dairy and was looking for Ranbhir's house telephone number. She found out and called and then....

  Prachi takes the call....

Prachi: Hello!!! Who is this this?

She said in a soft tone while Maya who was tensed replied in an afraid tone.

Maya: Hello mam!!! I am Maya, Ranbhir sir's secretary. Mam Ranbhir sir suddenly fainted down mam....

Prachi lifelessly left the phone down... Pallavi rushed to Prachi and she asked her what had happened. But as Prachi didn't reply she took the phone from her and ...

Pallavi: Who are you??

Maya: Mam I am Maya mam. Ranbhir sir has fainted suddenly. I don't know what to do. I have called him several times. He is not responding mam. Please you come fast mam...

Pallavi: Maya please take Ranbhir to hospital. I am on the way to the hospital. Send me the location.

Maya along with some office staffs took Ranbhir in his car to the hospital.

Pallavi and Prachi rushed to the hospital in the meantime.

Ranbhir was admitted in the ICU and they were all waiting for the doctor to come and say that Ranbhir was fine.

After a few minutes,

The doctor came out that Ranbhir was mentally affected by some problems. He also told that they should talk to him and let him relax his mind ...

Then  she asked if she could meet him.  The doctor replied that she can see him but only one at a time.....

Pallavi asked Prachi to wait and said that she would go first and then she can come..

Pallavi went in and saw Ranbhir awake. She was literally crying seeing her son suffering a lot..

Ranbhir: Maa why are u crying maa?? See nothing happened to me... You shouldn't cry.. Then I will too cry....

Pallavi stopped crying and told him that Prachi, his friend, has come to meet him.

Pallavi went out and sent Prachi in. Ranbhir was waiting to see his lady love...

Prachi entered crying seeing him in the hospital bed.. She came towards him. She didn't notice that the floor has been wet and slipped. Ranbhir who noticed her slipping ran towards her and caught her by her waist. Prachi closed her eyes due to fear. But she noticed she didn't fell down when there was a grip on her waist.

   She opened her eyes to find Ranbhir holding her. Then she realised her position and then got up to her initial position. She started her lecture....

Prachi:  Ranbhir are u an idiot?? Will someone come out of the bed when he/she is ill .. You know your such a stupid to get out of the bed when u are sick...

Ranbhir didn't know how to stop her buck bucks so he pressed her lips with his and continued it until they were out of their breathes..

Then he said

Ranbhir: If not me then who would have saved you....

Prachi couldn't say anything... So she went numb.

The nurse entered suddenly when they kissing and disturbed our Pranbhir's scene. She told them with shy that Ranbhir had to take injection now to take rest...

Prachi was about to move away but Ranbhir caught hold of her hands and didn't let her go off.

Ranbhir: Please don't go Prachi ...

He pleaded by showing his puppy eyes and expressions...

She stood there and when the nurse was about to inject him she screamed with the hell of the noise... But Ranbhir was staying quiet... He smiled by seeing her cute antics....

Then the nurse went away... When she went away, she saw Pallavi. She laughed by seeing her thinking of Pranbhir.....

Pallavi was confused with the nurse...

End of today's chapter....

For the readers...
Plz do vote for me and leave your comments if u have recommendations for my story... Plz give comments relevant to the story..
Plz do vote... I will give u regular updates here after....