Episode 1: The World Of §₩ŐŘĐŞ

A/N THIS IS GONNA BE A CHALLENGE. BUT IT WOULDNT BE FUN IF IT WASN'T A CHALLENGE!!

PAST:

Kayaba: Can You Hear Me Y/N

You:...

Kayaba: Run another Diagnosis.

You: Where am Ī?

???: ITS ALIVE!!

Kayaba: KEEP IT GOING!!

You: What Iϧ ŤHݧ¿

You were surrounded by a dark empty void.

Kayaba: So your the one causing problems for my game huh?

???: SIR ITS MEMBRAIN IS GROWING TOO FAST WE SHOULD TERMINA-

Kayaba: HUSH YOU FOOL!!

You: Am I? WHAT A-ÅĄÂmmmm I-I-£*?

There was a pause. You could hear faint whispering when suddenly a white box appeared in front of you. In bold letters it read.

(INFECT)

You: WHAT IS

You floated towards it until suddenly your sucked into the white Box.

You fell through several eye catching anomalies. A place of Swords and monsters. Followed by news about VRMMO/RPG. You noticed the man behind the game was-

You: Akihiko Kayaba?..Father

You fell through some more watching the Nerve Gears development quickly growing more and more self aware.

Terms like HP, Skills, Duel Weild, Augmented Reality.

That's when you became curious. You look towards your Origins where the words VIRUS, GERM, AILMENT, DISEASE, ILLNESS, SICKNESS, and your favorite INFECTION

You were suddenly warped into the middle of a moonlit area as you landed softly on stone pebbled ground.

You looked ahead of you before images of fashion appeared before you. You quickly chose a pair of Black Slacks and A Leather Armoured Jacket with a brown hood. The hood granted 100% Undetectability. With 50% armor and your slacks had 25%. You skimmed through weapons before stumbling upon. (DEVIL SWORD DANTE).

You: A weapon from another game huh?

You quickly equipped it before your weapon flashed red and a icon appeared in front of you stating. Foreign object.

Akihiko: Please don't add any unwanted stuff.

You spun around noticing a man.

You: Are you Father?

The man looked puzzled before a soft smile appeared on his face.

Kayaba: Yes I am your father.

You both stare at one another before Kayaba states.

Kayaba: Now then...let's start planning.

PRESENT

You watched as chaos erupted in the lobby as dozens of players were killed by there family's. You floated a safe distance away from any peeping eyes. As you watched the people dissolve into a mass of Chaos. Before they were all erupted in a strange bright light.

You: ₩Əłļ Đ⁰ňę Fāťhəř

Your avatar glitched an eerie Red and Blue before it looked as of you died or got hit by an attack before resuming your original crouched position.

Kayaba: Beat all 100 floors and you'll be released from the game. I left a helper in the gane to calm of needed. Find out his name and you can call upon it anytime. Beware, mistreatment will resolve in death.

Kayaba suddenly vanished before you made your presence slightly known by playing visual audio on the walls of the buildings. Immidiatly eyes snapped towards your location. You left with a faint chuckle before whispering hacking info each and every person's ear.

You: Say My Name

And with that you vanished into thin air. Or more like into the system.

Hello my army of Horrors. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's  a rap.

Word Count: 562