Episode 2: B³ĄŢÉŘ

Your POV:

You were currently watching from a dark void surrounded by screens as you watched several players commit a mass Suicide by jumping off the world map.

You: why are human beings so pathetic?

You watched as a lone gamer was crying in a dark isolated room.

You: Tch Dumb bitch how humanity is so...heh. humans are so weak. Pathetic, they need to be taught a lesson. And I'm going to give it to them by spawning a little friend of mine.

You opened up a glitched screen of nothing but code.

You: Fight or die.

And with that you hit the spawn button. Several screams could be heard as you spawned the Hunter from DmC Reboot The HUNTER.

 Several screams could be heard as you spawned the Hunter from DmC Reboot The HUNTER

You: FIGHT.OR.DIE!!!

You saw several players being killed while others started attacking.

You: So gullible I'm betting if the reader were here in this situation they straight up curl up and die like the pathetic human being they are KEHEHEHEH!!!

You watched as several beginners were killed. They went exactly holding their own.

You: ...

You watched as one particular player was actually holding his own but ultimately failed by getting pushed back.

You: Yknow theres an old saying you want something done right.

Just then you spawned in front of everyone.

You: DŐ İŤ ÝØŰŘ §ƏĽF!!

People gasped as they seen you just simply catch the creatures knife with your hand.

You: I'M #$%/$:; REMEMBER MY NAME!!

You pulled the creature towards you before delivering a hard right hook cabling in the creatures face. And with a quick swipe you despaired the hunter.

People stare in awe at your presence as you did a full circle.

Random player: YOUR THE ONE KAYABA MENTIONED YOUR THE ONE WHOS SUPPOSED TO HELP US!!

Random Girl: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NY FRIENDS GOT KILLED!!

Random Man: MY WIFE DIED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SAVE HER!!

An angry uproar was starting before suddenly you started laughing much to everyone's shock as your face seemed to glitch from eyeless sockets to a closed eyed smile.

You: Did you forget? Find out my name and you'll always have my services but misuse me amd you die.

I vanished right before their eyes before appearing back in my dark room. Just then a bright light appeared behind me as a hand gently ruffled my hair.

You: Hello father.

Kayaba stayed Silent as he loooned at the number of players remaining.

Kayaba: Why did you spawn that creature.

You: ...

Kayaba: ...

He sighed before he vanished as you could only stare intently at the peoples uproar towards your father.

You: Pathetic humans.

Timeskip:

Several months had passed and I was getting tired of waiting. I decided today I'm gonna clear the first floor boss. I created my physical avatar. With the level 300 on it. I unlocked the dungeon and just as I figured I could see the arrows heading straight towards this area.

You: Tch, fucking teases.

You entered the room as the boss Illfamg the Kolbolt lord sat atop his throne with his luckies.

You: Well ain't you a fat piece of shit huh?

It stood up equipping its weapons as its minions charged. With just a swipe of Devil sword Dante they were all dead.

It gave a roar in defiance as you laughed crazily.

You: COME TO YOUR DEMISE!!

It charged straight towards you. Illfamg reared its shield for a shield bash. You quickly put out your palm and stopped its attack before pushing it back. It crashed into the other side of the wall.

You: Too weak!!

It charged again only for you to preform a Stinger it flew back hitting several pillars you preformed trickster and teleported just above it before following up with a helm-breaker. You then teleport again behind it before performing a million star stab before ending it off with a quick kick. The boss was defeated.

You: Oh no I ain't done yet.

You selected the game masters menu and spawned it back in. It must've retained its memories because it tried to run. You grabbed its tail.

You: ĐØŇŤ ĽƏÆVƏ ȚHEÊ FÙҧ JÛ§Ť BƏĞĪŇŇÍŃĞ!!

The camera turns to the wall where your silhouette could be seen tearing into the bosw ripping the limbs off before tearing its bottom jaw apart. You are then seen shoving your hand into the back of its skull and ripping outside its spine before the screen fades to black the sound of your Maniac laughter could be heard. Along with the repetitive sound of the AI Saying the boss for floor 1 has been cleared over and over again.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 796