The memories

just a manager chapter 14

*2 months later*

2 months have passed and nct are already 3 days till their comeback's live performance. things have been going great since our company is improving their attitude towards the group since their have 25k fans.

they have decided to make an MV for nct127's new song which is called punch
and it's good actually. they deserve all the love their receiving.

i'm here at the set with mark and it's hella awkward. it's been 10 minutes and we haven't said anything to each other.

"so, eve do you have a boyfriend?" mark asked to break the silence, which didn't help as i am uncomfortable with thise type of questions.

"i don't." i said firmly. please don't ask more questions, i don't wanna talk about it. "oh really? then who was kun? the one lushley talked about?" he looked at me obviously confused but relieved at the same time.

"an..old friend" shit. why did i even hesitate. i face palmed my self, now he's gonna be more suspicious.

"oh really? but it seemed like you didn't want to talk to him." he said innocently. this guy really doesn't have any intentions with these questions huh?

"what about bea? who is she?" i asked to change the topic since i don't want to mention the past anymore, which was the wrong choice.

mark stiffened in his seat and looked at me coldly. "how did you know her? the members didn't mention her right?" he asked me irritatingly.

i was shocked as to how mark is acting right now so i went silent for a moment then replied. "i heard from you when you were drunk" i looked away.

"oh really?" he said with a monotone voice then walked away. oops, wrong choice. who is that bea anyways? was she... no no, let's not make conclusions so fast.

*3 days later*

we're all in the backstage today and are preparing for their performance. it's time for mark's make up but i have the tiniest intentions to do it for him so i asked taeyong to do it.

after a few minutes they are called to perform in  3 minutes so we all gathered and said our cheer

"yo! 127!"

"swag!"

i closely watched their performance as fans started cheering from the start. it wasn't that loud but it definitely wasn't quiet.

in the middle of the performance. fans started to stop cheering and made disappointed faces. what's going on?

after their performance it was still quiet then everyone started to exit. were they leaving? their whispering to each other.

i went to the group and saw their sad faces. "what happened?" i asked them. there was silence for a while but johnny decided to speak up."our fans seemed disappointed with our comeback"

my eyes widened as they all looked down the floor. the atmosphere started to darken when i karate chpped all their heads one by one. they all winced at the pain and they were about to complain when i said.

"are you all starting to lose hope?! just for one failure?!" i scolded them and added. "come on guys! you weren't even this sad before! there's still 6 months left! it's not the end of the world!"

they all aighed and said. "we know, we know and we're sorry" they looked at each other and smiled.

"you're even lucky to have this goddess as your manager!" i pointed at myself and smiled proudly as they started to choke and vomit. "agree or no barbeque?" i threatened them and they all praised me.

"oh my! why is this goddess here? isn't she supposed to be at the heavens" they all looked at the sky and pretended to be confused.

we all laughed then started to go on our way to the barbeque place. i can't believe that their starting to be my comfort place.