The news?

just a manager chapter 16

"you all have girlfriends?!!" i shouted at them. what the heck? all this time i was stressing but they were just chilling with their girlfriends.

they all nodded except mark, jungwoo, johnny and taeil. i was relieved that mark didn't have one...wait- anyways im still shocked about the news i just heard when they all told me that they will bring their girlfriends to the studio tomorrow.

i was glad! finally! i will have girl besties! that will support nct with me. i agreed and we started to hug. "don't do this to your group ever again okay? yo! 127!"

"swag!"

*the next day*

i was first again in the studio with johnny because i was too excited so i ended up appearing early. we just vibed together and put some songs to hype us up.

johnny played whiplash so i pretended to be mark and taeyong and he pretended to be the others, and when i rapped marks rap part aggressively, mark suddenly appeared so i ran to the phone and paused it....awkward.

a few minutes later and we heard some footsteps coming so i hurriedly walked to the door and opened it. jaehyun arrived first and introduced his girlfriend which was Goeun. she was pretty and petite we said hi to each other and i hugged her as a welcoming gift.

haechan's girlfriend was cute and small even smaller than him, she was juryeong. she shook my hand and smiled at me. yuta arrived next with a japanese girl, her hair was dyed pink and it suited her, her name was sakura.

taeyong arrived with a very beautiful girl, she could have been an idol with her looks and turna out she was a trainee already, her name was isa. then lastly doyoung appeared with a very mature looking lady with a great make up.

every thing was going well and they were just what i expected. they all just chilled in the corner while we discussed the song and the steps. i was dancing with them and adjusting their postures.

after our schedule they decided to go home when their girls suggested we could hang out for a bit here so they all went out and we were left alone.

the silence filled up the room so i started a conversation. i inhaled and said. "so what do you guys wanna do?"

"so is it fun?" goeun said. i looked at her confusingly and said. "what?" sakura rolled her eyes and said. "you just have to be a slut do you? is it fun? seducing our boyfriends" she walked up to me and pushed me.

"even if it's our date you're our topic." isa looked at me up and down and juryeong added."youre not even that much to look at." they all laughed and said.

"don't be a bitch" they started to walk away but i shouted. "i can't believe they're dating your double faced bitches."

"atleast we're not a slut."