Chapter 4

I wake in a dim room full of beds. The recovery room. I don't know why i'm here, but it must not be good, because I hear a heart monitor. I struggle to sit up, as I hear a male voice curse under his breath, and gently pushes me back down on the bed. I look over to see who it is, and nearly faint- again.

   It's William.

     "Hey, don't freak out. I'm not him. I'm Levi, ok?" His face contorts to what looks like a mix of pain and sympathy.

            "Oh, you're the one who tryed to, you know,murder me. Look, I don't care about your little appoligies, because I know they aren't true. Just stand up and quietly leave this place, or I will go all butterknife on y-"

   "Look, I know you think that that is me, that I am William, but i'm not. Those people, your parents, that introduced you to William, were not them. They were held captive in their bedroom while he took you to the ballroom. I ended up walking passed their room, and heard that they were trapped. I took them out, explained everything to them, and then wennt to rescue you."

     I want to not forgive him, because I don't think it's him. But then again, if he were, would he explain this all to me?

      "Look, you're only in here because the knife that was thrown by one of William's minions, hit you in the side of the head, like planned, but I moved you quick enough for only a little blood. They endded uup hittting him in the race, but it didn't kill him. You fainted, though, and that's why you're here. "

    I think for a moment.

           " Why me though?"

" Myia, we need to talk."

A.N~

   Hey, sorry for the short chapter, but don't forget to vote, comment, share with others, and follow! 

                     ***** bookgeek44 @.@