chapter3

I walk down the corridor with Levi-- I mean William. In some way I think that there is something wrong with this William person--but if my parents trust him, I guess I should trust him. I flash back to when I heard my parents talking about how I wasn't ready for something. but what--

        "Myia? Did you just hear a word I said?" William asks, peering slightly in my direction. "Yes, I heard every word." I reply, but William just laughed. "You are a terrible liar, you know." We reach the end of the corridor, and another person-probly a friend of William's- is waiting. I scowl at him, just as his friend pushes me into a room, and apperantly thinks it's okay to lock the door.

"What is this about? Is it a new think to kidnap a girl and lock the door behind us? What do you want with my life?"  William's friend looks at me and laughs. Mabie they think i'm a commedian... 
        "Don't you know anything about youself, Myia? Your one of a kind, nobody else like you. Everybody back home wants to meet you." He smirks after the word, meet. That better not mean what I think it does.

   "Yeah, I know i'm special, and yes, I know i'm one of a kind,and where is this so called home? " I must be in my Tinkerbell fase, because he is backing up towards the door as if my head is a giant talking tomato about to explode. I guesture around the room.

  "This is my home. your home is probly living with giant termites. I mean----"

    The window to the room crashes with high speed, William's hand moving up to cover his face at the brightness. I go to turn around, and just as i'm about to, a set of steady hands pulls me over, me falling on top of the person, as a sharp knife goes whirling passed my face and into William's hand. Everything seems to be moving in slow motion. But just as I begin to hear voices yelling my name, I crash under a complete blanket of darkness.

Author's note------

Are you guys enjoying so far? Sorry that I haven't been updating latly, been super busy with school and reading, etc. Please, comment, vote, follow, and if there are any questions or urging ideas about what you think should happen next, feel free to mesage me! ~bookgeek44