Chapter Two (EDITED)

Espresso begins to move his mouth to speak but stopped

Madeleine waited for his answer, Espresso doesn't spoke not even a one word coming from his mouth, Madeleine spins in his chair waiting.

Finally, He spoke.

"I think that, Me and Madeleine will read fanfictions for the next stream since I haven't seen the fanfictions yet." Says Espresso, he cleared his throat

All of them are silent, dead silent from hearing it but Latte squeaks out of excitement

"Is that counts as a date? But in stream?" Madeleine laughs, Espresso groans "It's not a date! And it's not like I have other choices."

"Well, you do, Come visit me." Madeleine teases "Oh, I'd rather die than fucking you." Espresso scoffed, "Espresso!" Latte shouted

"I'll set the subgoal to 100,000"

After a one week, Espresso streamed and streamed for a week and he hit the subgoal.

"The real moment of the truth!" He says sounding enthusiastic, Espresso sighs "Let's just get this over with."

Him and Espresso begins to search for Espresseleine fanfictions, they've read 5-7 Fanfictions to keep the stream a little longer.

"I can't believe we fucked each other in that fanfiction, I mean do they really need to add that?" Espresso complains uncomfortably, "Well, we can't stop them from writing fantasies that's why it's called "fanfiction"." Madeleine chuckles

They ended the stream with a goodbye, Espresso yawns, Madeleine hears a pouring sound coming from Espresso.

"What are you pouring?" He asks curiously

"Some coffee, Don't wanna sleep yet." He answers, he can hear the silent slurping noises. "Do you really need to drink coffee this late?"

Espresso stopped drinking, "Yes, I still need to do a lot of important stuffs." Madeleine could hear him slurping from the mug again, He suddenly felt concerned.

"If you're concerned about me, don't be." He says with a following quiet chuckle

A little smile creeped on Madeleine's face and formed a little blush on his cheeks, "I need to wake up very early for some therapy session."

"I hope the session will go well tomorrow." Says Madeleine, he could feel his cheeks burning.

"Uh, thanks." Espresso chuckles quietly

Madeleine checks the time, "Shit, it's past my bedtime, My mom will be mad if she finds out I'm still awake."

Espresso stopped slurping from the mug and swallowed the coffee "Wait, you have a bedtime schedule? You're literally 22." Espresso giggled softly, Madeleine could feel his cheeks burning brightly, hearing his little giggle made his heart skip a beat.

Madeleine paused for a second, "I think you should sleep now." Says Espresso with a tiring voice

"I think you should also sleep too." He says with a concerned tone on his voice but not quite revealing, "I promise, I'll be fine, I still need to do alot of important stuffs." He says

"I'll let you know if I need anything." He adds, "Damn, I need to refill my coffee." Espresso groans

Madeleine lets out a long yawn, "I think, I should go and sleep, If my mom finds out I'm awake, I'm dead." He laughs

"I hope things will go well tomorrow, I'm worried.." says Madeleine with a very concerned tone, "Don't worry about that much, Things will go smoothly tomorrow, I'll let you know the results so you will stop worrying about me."

Madeleine's eyes lighten up, "You better be." He laughs once more.

"Goodnight, Princess." Madeleine giggles, "Geez, Stop calling me that it's stupid. Goodnight, gluten-bread." Espresso bursted out of laughing but it got cut off by pressing the end call.

Madeleine smiles softly, and turns off the PC and the lights. Then went to sleep, after three minutes of thinking about him and Espresso spending time together, he drifted away in a deep slumber.

(words : 628)