Venti (Angst💔)

It was an extra windy day, you knew you had to face him to say goodbye, but you really didn't want to.

You made your way to windrise you saw the Bard sitting under the tree strumming his lyre like nothing new.

"Venti, there's something I've been meaning to tell you." You said in a saddened tone.

"Well then, what is it?" Venti said smiling as he usually does.

"I'm leaving mondstat."

"Oh where are you going next?" Venti spoke in a notably sadder tone.

"Well I was planning on seeing Inazuma."

"I've been there before it's a great place."He said with a smile once again.

You smiled back, walking over to him you opened your arms wanting a hug.

He hugs you back you can feel tears forming in your eyes.

You have been friends with the Bard for a long time, you spent almost everyday together it took everything in you to not burst in tears.

"I'm going to miss you." You said in a shaky voice.

"Don't worrie I'll always be there wherever the wind goes I am!"

You pull apart smiling. Thanks for being there, I'll see you again!

You said despite wanting to break down and cry.

"I'll see you again!" The Bard said as you walked slowly away.

Maybe you felt something more for the Bard, he always cared for you when no one else did, he always made you feel better. But alas it was time for you two to go your separate ways, to be reunited sometime in the future.

Though the Bard has lived for so long, and lost plenty of friends, this one hurts a lot more, as if he cared more about you then he thought.

You two have been together for centuries, you never got tired of each other, even when venti would beg you to go to the tavern with him you didn't like alcohol much.

As you walk away you hear the Bard strumming his lyre once more, but a sad tone is what played, not one that he usually plays.

Venti is not one to play sad tones no matter what mood he is in, never had the thought crossed your mind that he even knew how to play sad tunes.

You made your way back to mondstat to take a last look before you leave for inazuma.

You look around mondstat one last time, you head out to Liyue harber
to board your boat, you get on the boat and sail off to Inazuma.

_______________________________________

THE END

I'll write non venti angst another time!<3

(434) Words

Writer: BBSSDRcj