Diluc x Knight Reader ( Part 1 )

[ Lemon is Next Part ]

Warning ⚠️: Violence & Some Language

_________________________________________

It was a typical day for you in Mondstadt. The sky was clear and warm. The sounds of laughter and joy from the kids playing filled your ears. The sight of husbands and wives walking together was all a beautiful sight. It was truly a peaceful and blissful day in Mondstadt.

Though as a Knight of Favonious, such things are envied due to the amount of work you have each day. Fortunately, you were off today and was relieved of your duties thanks to Grandmaster Jean. You asked for the reason and she stated that you deserved a break. You felt guilty that the Grandmaster gave you a break knowing she already has a lot on her plate already.

However, you really couldn't change her mind about that when she made it official. You felt very thankful she did that for you, but you wished you could do so much more for her.

So as the hours pass, you start to think about what you should do to pass the time. Although hanging out with friends and family would be the best idea, most of them are busy or have carried on with their lives. So it really wasn't the best choice. So you decide to take a stroll around Monstadt at 10 PM. It may have been a rather odd time to do that, but you really didn't like being around a lot of people. Plus, you wanted to take a long nap and take some time to do some hobbies. So as soon as it hit the time, you wore a f/c coat over your soft and warm pajamas to head outside.

_________________________________________

You then locked the door behind you with your key and made a way throughout the town. After a couple of minutes pass by, you start to mesmerize or remember all of the memories you had over the course of your life. You know, thinking of the memories of past friends and long lost family members. But one person who stood from the rest of those people was none other than...

Diluc

Diluc was a friend that stood with you since the very beginning and he was the one who always had your back. You two were childhood friends that had an inseperable bond. So you two became very best friends that spent every moment together.

And I mean everything together...

Like if one of you wanted to go fishing, one of you would like to accompany the other. If one needed to go use the bathroom, Diluc would always be your watch person... Of course he would look away from you doing your buisness. Though as your relationship grew, you guys guarded and protected each other like a pack. Like how a man has a wolf as a best friend. You two were like inseperable companions. Your bond grew and grew as you both became teenagers. You both later joined the Knights of Favonious and became what as known as " Partners In Crime ". Though not literally Partners in crime, but you two knew each other from their back of their hand. You ascended the ranks, as well as Diluc and you both felt almost unbreakable! You eventually began to develop a crush or feelings for the man. Although you were embarrassed to tell him, you still hanged out with him and loved him in secret.

That all changed until..

His father was killed by Fatui when Diluc was busy with a task. In doing so, Diluc began feeling distant from others. Not really to you because you were willing to listen to his side of the story and not the rumors. You felt really bad for him and tried to be by his side. He appreciated that you cared and you were there for him, but he also drifted away from you.

Ever since then...

Your life and his life were never really the same again..

You still had feelings for him, but your not so sure if he even likes being with you anymore.