STILL CAN SEE YOU

- my baby only deserves to be treated softly and gently

He lifted one of her legs bringing it over his shoulder kissing her inner thigh as the tip of his length probed past her nether lips.
Her hands were placed on both of his thighs while his were on her hip pulling her towards him as he kept pushing in.
- Kook... oh God.
He looked at her flushed expression, innocent, shy but still asking for more from him.
- goodness my love, how tight are you, as always.
- you feel so good inside me baby.
Once he reached bottom, everything stood still for a brief second.
- I'm ready baby.
She said while being on a daze.
- my love is ready...?
He brought her leg down, placing both arms on the mattress holding his weight.
- can I move princess?
- yes please baby, move.
She said closing her eyes, just enjoying that soft sensation of his hips pushing in and out.
- baby, I feel so full right now.
She breathed her words, while her hands moved around his stomach, fingers tracing every ripple of his perfect abs.
Her touch gave his skin goosebumps.
- your hands feels so good on my skin, I love when you touch me like this.
He bent over to kiss her eyelids which were closed pecking each one of them, making her open them.
- look at me while I made love to you sweetheart.
- baby...
The words got cut off from her when his lips wrapped once more around her nipple.
- I'm about to cum baby, I can't hold it any longer.
- you are ready gorgeous.
- yes I'm ready baby.
He straightened his body once again, then began to roll his hips forward, whimpers were pouring out of her lips just like the snow that was pouring outside of their little love cave, they were isolated from the world, at their place it was just them and their love for each other.
- baby, how good does this feels, sweet little pussy was made just to take me in, I feel like I'm about to explode.
He let out a grunt.
- baby, can I cum?
- yes baby, cum for me cream around me.
He said giving one sharp thrust.
- Kook...
She whimpered as the band snapped finally sending her into a frenzy, while Jungkook's hips began to stutter.
- oh baby, oh baby...
The world stopped for both of them for a few minutes.
- are you still with me baby?
Her soft voice hit his ears.
- mhmmm, I'm still here gorgeous.
He lifted his head, eyes meeting hers.
- are you?
- barely...
She joked, both began to laugh.
- I'm going to wash up sir, if you are so kind and excuse me.
- of course.
He pulled out jumping out of the bed, reaching for the towel that had been left behind after he decided to jump back in bed with her.
- did you shower already?
- yes madame I did.
- ah, ok baby.
- don't sound so sad baby, while you wash up I'm going to start on something for us to eat, mhmmm?
- something warm please.
- kimchi jjigae or soy bean stew?
- whatever is faster and easier for you.
- I'll cook anything my love wants to eat.
- well tofu and kimchi jjigae.
- I'm on it sweetheart.
She got in the shower, while him walked to the kitchen after getting cleaned up.
- well let's get it.