𝟓. 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲

I feel asleep after a few minutes of thinking about Chris, and wake up at 9am the next morning. I get out of bed, put on some clothes and walk over to the kitchen. I open the fridge, and notice that I totally forgot to do the groceries yesterday. Great, no breakfast.

- Time Skip, One Month Later -

Great, no breakfast again! I loudly sigh, make myself a cup of coffee and get ready to go to the grocery store. I grab everything I need, pay for it all and make my way back home. After having breakfast, I talk to my family for a while.

They asked me to come over for family weekend tomorrow, so I book a plane ticket and pack my bags. It's nice that I can do things like this now that I'm not working for a while, I'm already starting to feel better.

I've been seeing Chris almost every damn day, doesn't matter where or when. Sometimes it's the grocery store, sometimes it's Central Park, sometimes it's in traffic and sometimes, it's just outside.

I really like seeing Chris, but it's still weird that we're seeing each other so much, almost every day without even trying to see each other. Oh and also, he shaved off his beard. He had to for the new movie he's in, I'll miss the beard but I also kind of like him without it.

I spend the rest of the day by doing absolutely nothing at all except for talking to my friends and watching TV, and get some sleep early tonight. I wake up at 6am, get ready to go and leave for the airport.

Once I'm finally seated, I turn off my phone and look out the window. I love window seats, it's so exciting to look outside while you're in the sky! Suddenly, I hear someone sitting down next to me. I'm pretty much awkward, so I just keep looking out the window.

"Are you sure you're not following me?" I hear, coming from the person next to me in a quite familiar voice. You've got to be fucking kidding me... Chris Evans.

I slowly turn around, and loudly sigh. "Seriously? You're stalking me now?" I giggle, not being able to stop smiling when I look into his eyes. "I'm not, I promise" he chuckles, making me laugh again.

"So, off to Seattle huh? Visiting your family or something?" Chris asks. "Yeah, it's family weekend. How about you?" I ask in reply, and he softly smiles at me.

"There's this event I have to be at, it's kind of boring though" he sighs, so I smile back at him. "Is there going to be anyone you know?" I ask again, still looking at him.

"I'm not sure, probably not" he replies, looking at his hands. I frown for a second, and also look at his hands. I see him using his nails to take the skin off of his fingers, exactly what I do when I have anxiety.

"It'll be okay, right? I'm sure it's going to be fun" I silently say, but he isn't replying. I silently sigh, and place my hand on top of his. "Hey, it's going to be just fine, Chris. I'm sure there's someone you know, and if there's not, I'm sure you'll make perfectly good conversations with people. You're really likable, I'm sure it'll be okay" I tell, looking right into his eyes while holding his hands.

"Thank you, I-I um... I appreciate it, thank you. Those fucking anxiety attacks..." Chris nervously replies, and I softly smile at him. "You can always leave early, right? Or call a friend maybe, to talk about it when you get out of there. If you have friends who will understand, ofcourse" I say, and he slowly nods his head.

"I don't really like talking to my friends about that, but it's a good suggestion" he sighs, looking at our hands. "I get it, I don't like talking about it either" I reply, trying to let him know that I suffer from anxiety attacks as well.

"You... I'm so sorry" he says, looking right into my eyes. "It's okay, look," I add, showing him my hands. "I do that too, with my nails. Sucks, huh? Try eating something salty after an anxiety attack, that's 10 times worse" I giggle, making him laugh.

"Yeah, or something with lemon in it" Chris chuckles, and we laugh again while the plane starts to move. "Seriously though, it's going to be just fine" I say, letting go of his hand now.

We talk about this weekend for a while longer, so I tell him about the things that I'm going to do with jy family. Tonight, there's this big party with a lot of family members and friends I never even met. Anxiety, check!

After the flight, Chris and I wait for our bags together

After the flight, Chris and I wait for our bags together. "Are you going to be okay?" I ask before we walk out of the airport. "Yeah, yeah I think so. It's going to be weird to not see you for two days though" he chuckles, making me laugh.

"Maybe a little, yes" I giggle, and we laugh again. "Hey um, I was thinking... Maybe, if you want to, we can um... Maybe we can reach out to each other? I mean, if you're feeling uncomfortable, or if I'm feeling uncomfortable, we can talk?" Chris nervously asks before I walk up to the cab.

"I'd really like that, definitely" i reply after a moment of just looking into his eyes. "Yeah? Okay, great! That's- yeah, awesome! Maybe um, maybe you could put your number in here?" he asks again, looking at his phone for a second.

I nod my head in reply, and type in my number. "Here you go! Good luck with your event, wanna text me after?" I ask, slowly walking away from him, backwards.

"I will! Have fun with your family" Chris replies, and after smiling at each other, I get in the cab. I tell the driver the address, and look out the window as he drives me to my parents house.

Chris' POV

Wow. Just wow. That girl is amazing, but she doesn't seem to get all the hints I give her. I give her compliments, tried to slightly ask her out a couple of times but still, nothing.

Maybe I'm just not being clear enough, maybe I should actually say the words next time. Or maybe, she just wants to be friends. One part of me wants to accept that, but the other part doesn't.

Its just... That look in her eyes when she looks at me. They light up and sparkle all the time, they're so beautiful, just like the rest of her is. I mean come on, she looks like an angel! I've met her about a month ago now, it's not that long but I do know that I'm starting to have feelings for her. Major fucking feelings.

Back to Amelia's POV

Once I finally get to my parents house, I greet my family members. I haven't seen them in ages because I worked all the time, it's really nice to see them again today.

"So, how are you doing? How's New York?" my mom asks as we all sit down at the dinner table. "It's alright, I've bene having way more time to spend now" I giggle, making them laugh with me.

We prepare the house for the party, and wait until all the guests show up. God, I'm nervous right now...