Chapter 9

Disclaimer time

Me: DON'T DO  THAT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi: Do what this -reaches down as strokes something you don't want to know-

Me: YES THAT -slaps his hand away- 

Kakashi: C'mon -throws me on his shoulder leaving-

Me: UNHAND ME YOU OVERSIZED CAVE MAN -smack, gasp- did you just smack my ass

Kakashi: Yes what about it

Me: PUT ME DOWN KAKASHI RIGHT NOW BEFORE I.....

Sasuke: They still fighting Gaara

Gaara: Yes it's quite amusing -scream from me- hand me some of that popcorn

Iruka: -poofs in- What are they doing? 

Sasuke: sex

Iruka: -screams- Threesome -jumps into the room scaring the crap out of me and Kakashi-

Gaara: -sigh- Now it's gonna be real loud tonight. I hope Tsukiko gets some sleep I remember she didn't get any because of them.

Itachi: What the hell little brother why are peeping on them I thought you had more grace then this

Sasuke: -blushes- Well I gotta go SEE YA -runs out of the house-

Itachi: -shakes head- Swimmergirl does not own naruto Masashi does

Masashi: Yea bitch and you can't do anything about it

Me: SHUT UP MASASHI! OH GOD IRUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlin (sister): I'm gonna puke GOD -barphs into little brown bag- my sister is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Somebody kill me.

Gaara: I'll do it -wiggles nonexistent eyebrows- 

Caitlin: OH GOD STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla (Cousin): -chuckles in the backround-

When I was typing this disclaimer my sister and cousin where watching me

Again OH GOD O///.///O

Chapter 9

Tsukiko POV

 Recap bleh:

"C'mon I wanna have a better fight. WAIT I wanna fight the head anbu" suddenly a big buff guy popped out of nowhere and swung his leg at my face. I saw his cloak and realized I was fighting the head anbu YAY. I summoned somthing really random I saw the item was this weird guitar thingy. 

"I'm sorry for this guitar thingy but it's for the GREATER GOOD" I swung the guitar on top of his head and he was knocked out.

"Hey wake up I'm not done fighting yet" I poked his cheek but he didn't wake up, "pooh he won't wake up" I took his cape and put around my shoulders pretending to be the high and mighty head anbu.

"You," I point to a random anbu "go get me a cookie" 

"Right away Ma'am" she scurried off and I was like da fudge.

"You became the head anbu after you defeated him" hokage-sama said. WOOHOO I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BECOME THE HEAD ANBU. I was running around screaming when the girl that I sent to fetch me a cookie actually got me a good soft cookie.

"NOM NOM" I ate silently... well not really as I enjoyed the good cookie.

End of Recap

Chapter 9

Tsukiko POV

I was running around the village like a lunatic getting a few weird stares since I was wearing the head anbu cape and a panda mask at the side of my face. Suddenly a weird man with the funny looking bandages wrapped around his nose.

"KOTETSU" I screamed screeching to a stop. I wrapped my arms around him for a big hug. He laughed and hugged me back with a small smile. 

"You have to go to the Hokage's office" he then poofed away leaving me to fall on the ground since I was clutching onto him.

"Ooff" I grunted and I poofed into the Hokage-sama's still on the ground. 

"Tsukiko what are you doing on the floor?" I heard uncle Kaka ask.

"Kotwetsu poofed away and I fell to the floor" I moaned in pain. I picked myself up from the floor and faced all the sensie's that were alligned.

"So what are we all doing here?" I ask. I walk up to hokage-sama and sit on his lap like a small little girl. Automatically he starts to throw me up and catch me as I giggled as others 'awwed' because of my uberness. 

"Are you going to nominate your students for the chunnin exams'' hokage-sama said. 

"Yes. I nominate Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Chouji" Asuma said.

"I nominate Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Tsukiko" uncle Kaka said.

"You don't have to nominate Tsukiko she has proven to be above the chunnin exams. She will be one of the procters," hokage-sama. Everyone gasped in syncronization. Why does everyone do stuff at the same time, do they practice it? Why don't I get invited?, "Quiet down. I have already thought it out since Tsukiko already beat the head anbu," more gasps "Settle down. Yes she has beaten the head anbu and has taken the job and since she has already passed the chunnin level she will be a procter for the final exams" he ordered. After that everyone seemed to settle down and they all started too nominate their students as I fell asleep on gramps.

________________________________________

Okay I'm really pissed off right now because my computer decides to just shut off when I'm in the middle of updating and I was already really far so I'm just going to end the chapter here. I'm sorry for all you fans that have been dying to figure out what happens next but I'm way to fu***ng mad so I won't do it.

VOTE/RANT/FAN DO SOMETHING

~Camille