Alright i got you .

Suns POV

1:35AM

Idk if I should say I'm in love yet .. But I'm startin to feel something for him .. He's says he's in love with me but I'm so use to being used , I just feel like that's his dick talkin. So when I got home I txted him

Me: thanks for a beautiful night .. 😊

He quickly replied to me and said

C😍: only thing that is beautiful , is you !! Goodnight . 😍

Me: goodnight😚 .

I then went to my room and put on some shorts and a long white t shirt . And put my hair in a messy bun. Splashing water on my face I heard my doorbell ring . Hm who could be ringin my doorbell at 2AM. I quickly wiped my face off and on my way to the door I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. As soon as I unlocked the door I saw a message from Abel.. It said...

Drunky👅: I'm at your doooorrrrr ... 😼

I quickly swung open the door.. And we just stood there in silence for a second and thats when he broke the silence off by sayin ......

Abel: "may I come in?"

I could sooooo tell he was fucked up his eyes were so low and his words were TRIPPY asf.. So I quickly replied back with a

Sun: "no . Abel why are you at my door this late.?"

Abel: "Why are you so mean to me? I see the way you look at him. And it's NONS the way you look at me" he says slurrin his words.

Sun: "Abel YOU the one that made a bad first impression on yourself" I say lookin in to his eyes.

Abel: "okayyyy that was a long time ago" he says gazin back at me..

Sun: "it kind of isn't"

Abel: "okay. Sunshine where are we right now?!"

Sun: "obviously in front of my house , disturbing my peace."

Abel: "no ,oh my godd you no wtf I mean I'm talkin about relationship wiseeee"

Sun: "obviously no where serious"

Abel: "sunshine I just wanna get you out the friendzone. And you made this harder then what it was ..."

Sun: "no Abel . I didn't. I'm not one of yo hoes. I'm not easy to get"

Abel: "so your PLAYIN hard to get"

Sun: "no Abel wtf are you sayin I'm not playin nothing. See that's what's wrong with you , you think love is all fun and games , that you can just go around breakin girls hearts. No that's not how it works."

Abel: "but sunshine I know you want me just admit it"

Sun: "I never said I didn't want you."

Abel: "okay , well stop tryin to fight it" he says Rollin his eyes.

Sun: "I'm not tryin to fight it thoooo.."

Abel: "yeessss you are. Like you gave it a full fist punch to the face"

Sun: "no I didn't ." I say with a chuckle "Abel get off my doorstep and go rest your mind. Because it's not straight right now" I say closin my door..

He then stops it with his hand and say...

Abel: "soooo if I say this is your last time seein me cause I leave Houston tonight, you wouldn't miss me?" He says Lookin into my eyes..

Sun: "no Abel. I don't care what you do." I say tryn not to care

Abel: "oh FR ?"

Sun: "sorry Abel. But I think you were expecting something from us . That wasn't gonna happen."