Weird ....

Love can't live here or maybe (The Weeknd)

August- 27

I'm Sunshine But everyone calls me Sun or Sunny . Im 17 bout to turn 18 on Sept 24..... I go to school , of course and im really goofy and talkative. I am short and curvey or should I say breast and ass. And yea I'm mixed anyways ...... I'm the type to hate boys with a fuckin passion but love that one and particular one... You'll see SOOO

It's my First day back to school from summer.. & I'm already not prepared.....
Sha runs up to me and give me a big assss hug ..

Sunshine pov*

Sha: AHHHH SUNSHINE I MISSED YOU !! Girrrllll I got so much to tell youuuuu !

Pause
(Sha is a really good friend of mines I've knew since I was Younng. Shes tall darkskin , Loud and has a BIG ASS that's to die for. Just sayin now back to the story)

Sunshine: Girl Meto ! Where's room 501 ?!

Sha: We have first period togetherrrr , Mr.Hoe right ?!

We look at the schedule and back at eachother and BURSTS OUT WITH LAUGHTER.
I take my phone out my back pocket and look at the time . 2 mins till the bell ring .! Rushes to my locker and put in the code and put my shit in it.! Closes my locker ..!

Sha: "Girl I heard Abel comin to Town we HAVE to go !!"

Sun: "DUHHH BITCH , you no I'm goin . And guess what he just so happens to be comin on my birrtthhddayyyy!" *Starts Twerkin*

Sha: GET IT GIRL !!! wait hold up Stoopp girl there's teachers *Looks at Her Phone & Gasps* OMGGGGG *Pulls me by my hand* and says "C'mon we're gonna be late to first......... "

~~~~~~~~~

1 month and a half later

~~~~~~~~~
September 22

Sun: *plops down on my bed* goshhh school is so exhausting.. They said high school was gonna be fun , it's more like overwhelming .! 2 days til my birthday , and I don't no what I'm gonna wear or anything.. *Phone Ringgs* ugh Sha Is callin maybe she can give me some hints on what to wear to Abel's concert.. !

Answers phone

Sha&Samantha : heeeeeyyy girl !!

Pause

(Samantha well I should say Sammie for short , I've also knew her since I was younger ,she is a finee yella bone and very very curvaceously delicious ..Now back to the story..)

Sun: "hey, we need to go to the mall like nowwww!........ Like right fuckin now .! And hey Sammie.. I miss you goin to our schooooolllll?!"

Sammie: "Ikk girl I miss you too ! & okay we'll be there at 7 . Bye"

Sun: "Bhettttt and bye"

~~~

7:07

Sun: "ugh where are these girlsssss ?!" *Looks at my phone and put it back in my pocket* no calls or nothing we'll see.. *Looks up* oh there they go ...

Sammie&Sha : "Heey ! C'monnnn"

~~~

Sun: "uhh is this one cute ?!"

Sha: "it's to slutty"

Sammie: "I Agree"

Sun: "of courseee" ...... *Goes Back Into The Dressing Room* I don't understand why I'm tryin this on when there the ones picked it out for me ... And there sayin it's to slutty like tf ..