1: Triggered

"You muhfuckin' right, I'm bitter
You muhfuckin' right, I'm triggered"

" I thought I asked you not to bring him around when we're doing the swap

" I thought I asked you not to bring him around when we're doing the swap. "

" I know what you asked and I considered it. I decided that you don't get to dictate if he comes with me or not. You no longer share my last name or home. " Emon says, pulling the twin boys out of the car. He turns inside the car grabbing their overnight bags to hand to his Ex-wife.

She takes the bags from his hands putting them inside her car. "It's about simple respect. It's bad enough you have the faggot in the car with my kids. " Iyesha's eyes rolled at the thought of Emon and Tristian being a thing.

" I didn't come here to argue with you. You got me meeting you in a public parking lot to give you our kids. " Emon folds his arms leaning back onto the car.

" Babe is everything alright? " Tristian asks from the passenger seat changing his fixed position with his legs kicked up. It gave him pleasure to provoke Iyesha each chance he got. She and Tristian wouldn't see eye to eye any time soon.

" I'm good. She's just venting like always bro. " Emon retorts focusing his attention back on the mother of his children.

" I don't need him worrying about what we're doing. This is the problem! You bring that thing with you and let it disrespect me. " She spoke, bitterly. Each retort is a reflection of her distaste for the company her Ex husband chose to keep.

" You keep calling him out his name. What exactly do you think is going to happen? " He watches as she straps the boys into their seats of the car.

She turns around after finishing making sure they were secure. " You act one way when we are alone then show out when you get around him. " She shakes her head to remove the loose follicle that kept falling onto his lips. " We spoke about trying to find some common ground with all of this, but you're not trying to compromise on your end. I don't want him around me or my kids. "

Emon walks over to the car kissing his boys on their heads. He disregards Iyesha's complaints often. " Y'all better be good. Don't give Mama any trouble. I'll see you soon. " He looks at the six-month-old baby in her car seat smiling toothlessly at him. " Hey, little mama! Just so pretty. " He tickles her lightly. Pulling out of the car he turns to Iyesha. " Look we'll just talk at counseling. "

A part of their shared custody agreement entailed the two exes participate in parental counseling. It was more so personal than anything. They met with a counselor every two weeks to discuss their progression as co-parents and to communicate issues effectively for the children. Each session mainly turned into blaming, shaming, and outlandish accusations against each other. The pair were forced to deal with each other for the sake of the children otherwise they'd have nothing to do with each other.