Part 1

Sam was lecturing Dean as he, Dean, Castiel and Jack entered the bunker after finishing a hunt. Dean was already blaming himself for the mistake he "supposedly" did when in fact, it was Sam's fault.

"Ok, I get it Sam, I made a mistake, get it over with." Dean says as he was opening up the fridge to get a beer, "No Dean, that mistake was that you accidentally let go of that vampire. You should have been more careful." Dean wanted to yell, he wanted to yell that Sam told him to see if there was any more vampires.

Sam said that he would watch the vampire, yet, Sam completely leaves the vampire unsupervised and blames Dean. It's always Dean's fault, sometimes Dean wishes he can be strong enough to have the courage to do it, to end it all.

He knows that it selfish, but he can't handle the pain Sam puts on him, the way Castiel seems to agree with Sam, while Jack always doesn't pick a side. Since, he doesn't like getting in between these arguments.

"Hey, ya leave him alone, he got enoufh shit on his plate, idjt." Bobby said as he entered the kitchen with Mary following behind.

"But-"

Bobby cut Sam off by giving him a glare. Dean mentally thanked Bobby. "Alright, so I'm going to take a shower and take a nap, feel free to see if there's any hunt." Dean says while sighing and gets up to get out of the kitchen.

"Ya just came back from a hunt, give yerself a break." Bobby says as Dean was about to leave the room. "Yeah well, the supernatural don't take a break either."

With that Dean leaves giving no room for argument. Sam immediately follows after Dean, "Dean, we deserve a break. We been hunting for God knows how long. We need to relax." Dean starts getting frustrated with Sam.

"Sam, if we take a break, more people die." Sam starts the argument Dean was hoping to avoid. "Dean, I'm tried, can we give it a break, the supernatural is not going to disappear tomorrow." Dean mentally rolls his eyes.

"Then more people die, Sam. Good people." Dean's sighs in frustration, already annoyed with the most selfish person, that's so dramatic, Dean goes to his room and into the bathroom and takes a long hot shower.

Letting his muscles release themselves Dean grabs the hidden razor blade and breaks it and moves the blade close to his wrist, slowly Dean slices his skin, Dean winces but keeps calm. He does it again with a little more force, but stops when he hears yelling.

Quickly, Dean turns off the shower and gets his clean clothes incuding his watch to hide the scars and puts on his jacket to hide the bleeding. "What the hell is going on?!" Dean yells as he was getting down the stairs.

He pauses midstep and freezes in place. He couldn't believe who was standing in front of him.

"Dad."