Chapter 13: Wanting my Ex Back

(a/n - before I start this chapter, this chapter mostly has the "Sea Three" 's point of views. If you dont know who the sea three are its basically Uma, Gil and Harry/or watch Descendants 2 to understand. Anyways, I hope yall enjoy the chapter.)

Uma Pov:
Harry, Gil and I are walking back to our dorms before curfew until...

"Come on Uma, please, I want Hailey back." Harry cried, "Then maybe u shouldn't have been together with Audrey." I yelled at him, Gil got scared and ran straight the other way. He probably knows what would happen next. "So?? What do you want me to do??" I asked impatiently. "Maybe break her and Jay up and tell Audrey I have been playing with her feelings." Harry anxiously said fidgeting around. "I dont wanna get involved with your drama... and tell ur prissy girlfriend about this. And Im the one whose gonna tell Hailey. Deal??" I mumbled under my breath annoyed. "Anyways, I gotta go back to my dorm curfew starts in 10 minutes." I declared. "Okay... Im just gonna think of something." Harry said.

"Where have u been Uma??" Hailey asked. "Umm..." I stuttered. "Oh come on, you were with Hook." Hailey angrily said. "I was but its none of your business." I protested. "Okay fine, but wanna watch a movie?" Hailey asked. "First I gotta call dad and mom." Hailey said, she got up and went to her desk to call Hades and Persephone.

Harry Hook Pov:
"Why were u running away from me and Uma?" I asked Gil who was eating chocolate on his bed. "Cause I dont want Uma hurting me." Gil responded. "But Uma and I are the ones arguing so why would she hurt you if she would have the intention to hurt me." I sighed under my breath. "You know what, never mind." Gil said and fell fast asleep.

Now, I have to think on how to break up with Audrey and tell Hailey, Im still into her.

I asked Uma to tell Hailey for me while I tell Audrey. Hopefully this works.