Chapter 18: Under A Love-Spell

Mal Pov:
"Here you go Jay." I said. "Thanks Jay, oh... and I better warn you," I continued. "About what??" Jay asked. "Never take her to the Enchanted Lake, the spell would break off. This is just a warning if u want to keep her. But please let me know if u need to break the spell so I could make the anti-love potion." I said. "Sure got it" Jay replied as I gave him a brownie, I know Hailey loves brownies and the love spell is in it. "Anyways, I gotta get to class." I hurried and shut my locker. "Hey Hails, I said and walked off with her. "Why were u with Jay, ya know Im trying to avoid him??" Hailey whisper-shouted. "Umm... nothing" I lied to her. "U sure??" Hailey questioned with a serious look on her face. "Yes, I am" I exclaimed and went to our class.

Uma Pov:
"So?? What do we have to do again?" Gil asked me, we were in Fairytale Arts so basically a subject that has something to do with art and culture of Auradon and the Isle. "We have to draw or write an essay about our parents history??" I shrugged. "Okay then." Gil said and kept on writing.

"This class sucks." I mumbled under my breath and the teacher got mad at me. "What do u mean??" the teacher asked. "Why do we have to write an essay about our fairytale history??" I asked. Everyone looked at me and watched the drama instead of doing their work. "Would you like to see Fairy Godmother??" the teacher said raising her tone. "Okay fine." I said rolling my eyes. How can my day get any better.

Hailey Pov:
Classes were over, Mal and I are walking back to our dorms when she asked, "Wanna come to the tourney game??" "Sure, what time??" I asked. "In an hour" Mal replied. "Okay great, I just need to change my outfit... and I have cheerleading auditions maybe after the game." I said and headed back to the dorm. "How were classes??" I asked looking at a grumpy Uma sitting on bed as I entered. "Not great... I got detention... can u believe that?!" Uma exclaimed. "Yes I can believe that..." I giggled. "Uma playfully kicked me in annoyance. "Okay Im sorry." I said.

I changed for the tourney game since my clothes are so messed up. "You look so pretty." Uma said, "I looked at her "You to." I said. "Umm... you coming to the game??" I asked. "Yeah, whatever" Uma huffed.