guys and dolls ||

Ethan got back to the house and saw me upset.

"Hey, what happened. Where's Rory?"

"He blew me off. He said he had to go and then he hung up." I explained.

"He's probably upset that we didn't let him in." Ethan looked away. "Come on let's get you up." Ethan helped me off the floor as Benny and Sarah got back.

"Nothing." Benny said.

"Same here and I covered a lot of ground." Sarah added.

"Thanks for trying. You guys should get some sleep. We'll probably have more luck in the day time." Ethan said.

"Hey where's-" Benny started but stopped. "Oh." So Benny and I went home and I immediately fell asleep.

"Come on, I think I found something but I cant be sure. Let's get to school." Benny shook me awake. I got dressed and we went to school. As we walked up to Ethan, Benny had a huge grin on his face.

"I hope thats your good news face." Ethan said.

"I wouldn't be to sure, last time he gave us good news it was that he beat a new level of a game." I deadpanned. Benny nudged my side.

"I'm 99.9% sure that I've found the right spell. But I can't be sure how Jane pronounced it. She has to cast the reversal spell herself." Benny says.

"Wonderful. And my parents?" Ethan continued.

"They should revert back to normal once the spells been reversed." Benny smiled.

"Good. Now all we have to do is find a life-size killer fashion doll and bring her down." Ethan smiled nervously.

"Have either of you talked to Rory?" I nervously asked.

"He sent me a text saying he was busy hanging out with his new girlfriend?" Ethan said before realizing it.

"Girlfriend?" I whimpered.

"Ohh, he's mad that we didn't let him in." Benny said.

"No, right before he hung up on me he told me he forgave you guys." I said.

"So he actually has a girlfriend?" Ethan said in disbelief before the both started laughing. I wacked their heads as they stopped.

"Ow." They groaned.

As we were walking out of class we saw Rory.

"Rory!" I smiled. And ran to hug him. He hugged back but he tensed up.

"Rory look we know you're mad about last night but you don't have to fake a girlfriend." Benny stood up for me.

"Fake a girlfriend? Mad? Last night was awesome. Its not everyday you get to rescue a fair maiden from your clutches. Especially one who's so into me." Rory gushed.

"Wait, what? You let Debbie out?" Ethan exclaimed. "Why would you do that?"

"Because she's hot." Rory smiled. By now I was fuming.

"Dude, she's a doll." Benny tells him. "I mean literally a doll." Rory looked confused. "As in she's made of plastic!" Benny yelled.

"Yeah, all the hottest girls are." And there it is.

"Rory, get this through your thick vampire skull:" Ethan started noticing me get upset. He didn't even have to look at me. He always was able to tell. Even since we were kids. "She's not human!"

"Are you guys talking about me?" Debbie says behind us. the boys jumped behind Rory while I stepped to the side.

"Theres my girl! How'd it go with Principal Hicks?" Rory asked her walking to hold her hand.