Neel consoles Avni

Neel broke the door.....

Neel saw Avni was fanited on the floor.....her face was swellen............... "Avni.....😰" Neel shouted..... Neel and Neela-ma ran towards Avni....Neel took Avni in his arms and made her lie on the bed . He checked Avni...." Kya hua Neel ....Avni teek tho hai na....? " Neela-ma questioned Neel..... " Bohath roneki or strain karneki vajaise ....Avni behosh hogai hai....ma...😥" Neel replied after checking her....

Time passed away.....Avni got conscious. Neel was sitting on the couch. Neel saw Avni opening her eyes.... He ran towards Avni and hugged her tightly...." Agar thum aake nahi kolthi ...tho main Mar hi jatha Avni....🥺😢" Neel said by hugging her more tighter.....Avni was quite....she didn't said any thing....." Acha hua thum teek ho....Avni ... Hum kithne dargaye the patha hai......?" Neela-ma said worriedly. " Main kuch kanekeliye laathihu...." Neela-ma said and went..... " Aise ku Kiya anvi......🥺" Neel question emotional....." Muje chodkar chalejaoo Neel........" Avni said in a stunned manner.....😞😶. Hearing this Neel was shocked..... " Avni.....thunme kuch kaha ......?" Neel questioned Avni....." Lagtha hai main ne kuch galath suna......" Neel said

" Nahi....Neel thumne sahi suna.... Muje chodkar chale jaoo Neel.... Main thum hare liye sahi nahi hu....😓 " Avni replied in low voice...." Bus Avni....pagal ho gaye Kaya...?😠 Kesi bhathe Kar rahi ho....?"

Neel held Avni's shoulder... " Dheko Avni.... Kise bi kuch bi kehane dho.... Per main sirf thumhara hu.....Oru thum sirf Meri.... Main thum se pyar karthahu.... Muje thumse sirf thumhara pyar chaiye ..... Kuch or nahi... Thum ma bano ya na bano..... Per thum he Meri bhivi bhanogi..... And I am damn sure about that...." Neel said boldly and held her head by one of his hand and another on her back and hugged her by placing her head on his chest.....

2 days later....

Avni got up from the bed and saw Neel was not there.... She searched him everywhere in home and finally found him at the backyard..... " DD.....saarii kaam achisi hooni chaiye..... Vo....invitation ki kaam ho gai na....? Or mandab ka kaam bi sambaal lo yaar..... Muje or bi bhohath zadha kaam Bacha hai...." Neel was at a call... Listening this avni came near Neel and asked " Kya hua Neel..... Konsi function ka kaam chalraha hai....?" " Vo sab main badh Mai kehatha ho..... Pehale chaloo.... Hame Bahar Jana hai.... Jaldhi se ready hoojao.... Or Neela-ma or ashish papa kobi ready honekeliye kaho.... Main bus 10 minute me aatha hu...." Neel said and went from there . Avni couldn't understand any thing but went to get ready .

"Avni ready hoo gai.....?" Neel came asking into the room.... " Haan Neel...." Said avni..... "Good ....chaloo chalthe hai...." Neel said and both sat into the car .Neela and Ashish too came and sat into the car.... Neel started the car. After a while... The car stopped at a temple..... Avni got surprised seeing Shwetha there .

**********
Translation :

Neel broke the door.....

Neel saw Avni was fanited on the floor.....her face was swellen............... "Avni.....😰" Neel shouted..... Neel and Neela-ma ran towards Avni....Neel took Avni in his arms and made her lie on the bed . He checked Avni...." What happened Neel ...? Is Avni alright...?" Neela-ma questioned Neel..... " She is in too much of stress and she has also cried a lot..... That's why she has fainted mom....😥" Neel replied after checking her....

Time passed away.....Avni got conscious. Neel was sitting on the couch. Neel saw Avni opening her eyes.... He ran towards Avni and hugged her tightly...." I would have dead, if you have not opened your eyes... Avni...🥺😢" Neel said by hugging her more tighter.....Avni was quite....she didn't said any thing....." We are happy that now you are ok.... Do you know how much we was scared....?" Neela-ma said worriedly. " ok I will bring some thing to eat..." Neela-ma said and went..... " Why do you did like this...... Avni...?🥺" Neel question emotional....." Leave me Neel... And go away from me...." Avni said in a stunned manner.....😞😶. Hearing this Neel was shocked..... " Avni..... Did you said anything ....?" Neel questioned Avni....." I think I had listened something wrong....." Neel said

" No Neel.... You listened was correct..... Leave me....Neel. I am not correct for you..... 😓 " Avni replied in low voice...." Stop it Avni..... Are you gonna mad.....?😠 what are you talking.....?"

Neel held Avni's shoulder... " Look Avni....let people talk..... but you are main......and I am only yours...... I love you Avni...... And in return......I only want your love...... Nothing else..... You may become a mom or not..... But you will be my wife..... And I am damn sure about that...." Neel said boldly and held her head by one of his hand and another on her back and hugged her by placing her head on his chest.....

2 days later....

Avni got up from the bed and saw Neel was not there.... She searched him everywhere in home and finally found him at the backyard..... " DD..... Everything should be perfect..... Are that invitations ready...? And also look after that function Hall's work..... Buddy..... I have even more works left...."
Neel was at a call... Listening this avni came near Neel and asked "What happened Neel.... Which function's work is going on....?" Avni questioned.... " I will say it later... first-of-all get ready.... we have to go somewhere and also say Neela-ma and Ashish dad to get ready.... I will come with in 10 minutes...." Neel said and went from there . Avni couldn't understand any thing but went to get ready....

"Avni are you ready....?" Neel came asking into the room.... " Yes Neel...." Said avni..... "Good ....let's go...." Neel said and both sat into the car .Neela and Ashish too came and sat into the car.... Neel started the car. After a while... The car stopped at a temple..... Avni got surprised seeing Shwetha there .