Avni - to learn the truth

"Avni....." Neela-ma.....came by calling avni...... Avni was not in her room.... Neela-ma searched her every where in house. " Ye Avni Kahan chaligai......?🤔" Neela-ma thought.....

Khanna's house...

Prakash khanna was sitting on the courch in the hall and was checking a file .....shweta was working in kitchen.... shweta saw avni standing at the door.....and said..."Avni.....andher aaoo beta....." Prakash glared 🤨avni in anger......  

Avni came in and spoke to prakash....." Paapaji......kese hoo aap.....? or mummy ji...aap kese hoo...? Prakash didn't replied anything..... " Hum teek hai beta....thum kesi ho.....? Thabiyath teek hai na abb....?" Shweta asked..... " Ji ma....main bilkul teek hoo.....☺️" Avni replied with a smile ....

" Yahan kuo aai hoo thum......?" Prakash questioned angrily . " Muje patha hai papa ....ke aap Neel se gussa hai....per aap tho use janthe hai na....vo pagalo jese kuch Kar jatha hai...... Per aap tho bade hai.....aap use maf Kar sakthe hai..." Avni tried to convince prakash ....

" Kya keha rahi hoo....? Thumhare vajese Neel is gar se Bahar hai...." Prakash shouted ....Avni stood stunned......and confused too....

Metha's house :

Neel came back to home....and saw Neela-ma was tensed...." Kya huva Neela-ma....? Ithne pareshan kuo hoo....?" Neel asked . " Avni gar per nahi hai Neel ....patha nahi kaha chaligayi....." Neela-ma said worriedly .... " Ase kuch kahe bina Avni kahibi nai jaige.....ek minute main Avni ko call karkar dhektha hu...." Neel made calls to Avni but there was no response..... Suddenly Neel got a stroke and ran from the house.....

Khanna's house :

" Aap Kya kerahe hai papa....mere vajese....?main ne Kya Kiya papa...? " Avni questioned shockingly....😳 Prakash was coming to say some thing while Shweta stoped him...." Nahi ji...."said Shweta..... " Muje kyo rokrahi ho......kenedho muje....ke us accident ke vaje se ye kabi ma nahi ho paye gi......" Prakash lashed out at Avni......  Hearing this Avni went out off her mind .....she was totally blanked.....

" Thum ma nahi ban sakthi.....isi liye hum ne Neel ko dhosri shadhi karnekeliye kahethe.....par use tho is parivar or parivarki samman kitho koi fikar hi nahi.....isi liye vo kudh ye gar chodkar Chala gaya...." Prakash revealved the truth  .....

While Neel reached khanna's house... and listened all these stupid words from his dad....." Bas kijiye Mrs prakash Kanna.....😡" Neel stoped his dad.....   " Chalo Avni chalthe hai....." He didn't said any thing there and took Avni to home...

Neel brought Avni holding her hand to Avni's home ....but Avni was still not even speaking a word.... Avni left Neel's hand, went upstairs and looked herself in her room.... "Avni.......... Dharvaja kolo....." Neel and Neela-ma.....were shouting from out side....." Muje thodi dher akele chod dho Neel.....😶" Avni answered in a low fainted voice.....

Neelama took Neel to hall and convinced him.... " thodi dher use akele chod dho Neel...... kudh teek hoo jaige....."

After some hour....." Or ruka nahi jaigi Neela-ma....main Avni ko dhekne jaraha hu....." Neel said and went.... "Avni dharvaja koolo......" Neel knocked the door .  There was no response..... " Muje patha hai Avni thum upset hoo.....per mujse tho bath karoo.....koi kuch bi kahe....Muje sirf thum important hoo.....kise or ki bath per math jaooo yarr..... Please baby dharvaja koolo....."  Neel gently spoke to Avni..... Then too....there was no response..... Neel got tensed and worried . He knocked the door more faster..... " Avni....dharvaja kolo yarr.....😰😰" . Neela-ma came hearing Neel's voice....." Kya hua Neel ....? " Neela-ma questioned " Avni dharvaja nahi koolrahi hai ....ma..." He replied...

Neel broke the door.....

**********

"Avni....." Neela-ma.....came by calling avni...... Avni was not in her room.... Neela-ma searched her every where in house. " Where did avni gone......?🤔" Neela-ma thought.....

Khanna's house...

Prakash khanna was sitting on the courch in the hall and was checking a file .....shweta was working in kitchen.... shweta saw avni standing at the door.....and said..." Come in Avni....." Prakash glared 🤨avni in anger......  

Avni came in and spoke to prakash....." Dad...how are you...? Mom how are you....?" Prakash didn't replied anything..... " We are fine Avni... How are you..? Now is your health ok..?" Shweta asked. " Yes Mom.... I am totally fine...☺️" Avni replied with a smile ....

" Why did you come here....?" Prakash questioned angrily . " I know dad that you are anger on neel...but you know about Neel, right.....? Some times he does some foolishness...but you are elder.... You can forgive him na...?" Avni tried to convince prakash ....

" What are you saying....? You are the reason...that, Neel is out of this house...." Prakash shoutet ....Avni stood stunned......and confused too.....

Metha's house :

Neel came back to home....and saw Neela-ma was tensed...." What happened Neela-ma..... Why are you tensed...?"Neel asked . "Avni is not at home.... I don't know where did she gone....?" Neela-ma said worriedly .... " Without saying anything Avni will not go anywhere..... wait mom.....let me make a call to her...." Neel made calls to Avni but there was no response..... Suddenly Neel got a stroke and ran from the house.....

Khanna's house :

"What are you saying dad.... what did I do...?" Avni questioned shockingly....😳 Prakash was coming to say some thing while Shweta stoped him...."No don't....."said Shweta..... " why are you stopping me...? Let her know the truth that because of that accident.... she can never become a mom...." Prakash lashed out at Avni......  Hearing this Avni went out off her mind .....she was totally blanked.....

"You can not be a mom....so we said Neel do marry another girl.... But he never cares about this house and it's honor .... And he him self let this house...." Prakash revealved the truth  .....

While Neel reached khanna's house... and listened all these stupid words from his dad....." Just stop it Mrs prakash khanna....😡" Neel stoped his dad.....   " Let's go Avni....." He didn't said any thing there and took Avni to home...

Neel brought Avni holding her hand to Avni's home ....but Avni was still not even speaking a word.... Avni left Neel's hand, went upstairs and locked herself in her room.... "Avni..........open the door...." Neel and Neela-ma.....were shouting from out side....." Leave me alone for some time Neel...." Avni answered in a low fainted voice.....

Neela-ma took Neel to hall and convinced him.... " Leave her for a while Neel..... She needs some time..."

After some hour....." I can't wait any more..... Neela-ma , I am going to see avni " Neel said and went.... "Avni....open the door..." Neel knocked the door .  There was no response..... " I know avni that you are upset.... But.... Atleast talk to me .... I don't care about the people's take.....you are important to me..... Please baby....open the door" Neel gently spoke to Avni..... Then too....there was no response..... Neel got tensed and worried . He knocked the door more faster..... " Avni.... Open the door.....😰😰" . Neela-ma came hearing Neel's voice....." what happened Neel....?" Neela-ma questioned " Avni is not opening the door.....mom...." He replied...

Neel broke the door....

*************

Hey guys.....so this the next chapter
Hope you liked it....
Do vote and comment you views☺️

Stay tuned....😉