Chapter : 2

" Stop staring at Mrs

" Stop staring at Mrs. Lee's ass and spill the beans" said the woman with appealing cat eyes, curious of the thing which Rijin came to say yesterday but soon exited the room as soon as she witnessed the intimidating scene between her and Seulgi.

" I mean- I got a hot as well as cold roommate" Rijin said in a utter ovation tone, soon snapping out of her day dream.

" WHY TF DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE" Yeji screamed at the top of her voice, garnering attention from the teacher as well as the rest of the students, who were giving her various types of looks.

Rijin quicky shushed her down, giving an apologetic look to everyone.

" So I'll be introducing our new transfer students, please cooperate" Mrs. Lee said and gestured the four girls to come in.

Everyone's jaw dropped as soon as they entered. It didn't effect Rijin much untill she saw that woman, looking innocent as heaven in that brown overcoat.

For the hundredth time, she felt butterfly hovering inside her stomach and her eyes never leaving Rosé's.

The fact that she stared back was too much for her to digest and soon broke the eye contact, focusing over her incomplete notes.

" Holy mother of lord, did the heaven send angels to this cursed temple of education?Yeji said in a dramatic way, gasping at each words. Rijin didn't reply. The silence was enough for Yeji to know that one of them was her roommate, and maybe she again went back to her 56272th episode of day dream.

The class ended much more lately as Mrs. Lee had to share some tea about her personal life which was least entertaining to the students.

But at least they got some freedom from the horrifying subjects of science.

Time skip - ( Cafeteria )

" Here, these seats are vaccant " exclaimed the overly excited Seulgi because she finally got to seat beside Yeji.

On the other hand, Rijin was mentally cursing herself because Rosé sat exactly beside her, the strong aura was too intimidating.

" Meet her she's my wif- I mean friend Yeji" Seulgi said, not emphasizing over the word "friend" that much.

Yeji flashed her beautiful smile, shaking their hands.

" And this is my other friend, Rijin" she nearly choked on her burger and it gulped down, punching her chest in defense.

The others smiled at her silliness except Rosé, which saddened her little. Playing hard to get, much?

" Hello I'm Rijin, nice to meet y'all " she introduced herself.

" I'm Jisoo, the unnie " jisoo said in a cheerful tone.

" I'm Lisa "

" I'm Jennie"

" and I'm Rosé" the woman beside her spoke, whispering the name in a much more deeper tone, right beside her ear.

That's it,

Goosebumps started to encircle her body as she shivered. Rijin glanced at Rosé, who was seemingly enjoying her effect over her with a thin smirk.

The others didn't notice it but Rijin definitely did.

Time skip - ( After university)

Rijin tried to ignore Rosé as much as she can, which the former woman obviously didn't like.

" Yeonjun ??" Rijin happily exclaimed at she noticed her brother standing beside the big gate, waiting for her.

" How are you my sisss " Yeonjun answer back in the same tone, and hugged her tightly...

" Finally you got time for me huh? How's training?" Rijin scolded him and giggled afterwards. She knows her brother is going to make his debut soon, under the biggest company in Seoul, HYBE.

" Miahne, let me treat you a pizza?" Okayyy?? Yeonjun tickled Rijin's shoulder and dragged her over to his car.

Little did they know that someone was witnessing all of this scene behind a tree, maybe a little sad because she won't be greeted by Rijin when she gets back.

The woman soon shrugged off all the thoughts and made her way towards the dormitory.

[Thanks for reading!!!]