Chapter : 7

1 week have passed ever since, and luckily the arrival of the new teacher was postponed for the next month

But how long is she gonna runaway??? Some day, the long run will come to a dead end...and she will have to face her fears....

But not now, Rosé thought....not now because her wounds were still prominent...which can be seen by none, she thought....

She met the bp members through a online group chat....and were there for her since then...but her appalling past remained hidden....also from her own parents...

She underwent through them all alone...with no one who she can share her sorrow with.

She smiled to everyone as long as she can....hiding the sorrow beneath the soul....

Maybe for others, she was exaggerating and overreacting...but ' you'll never know unless you walk in her shoes'

Her deep thoughts were soon interrupted with the knocking of door....

" It's open " she said

Rijin entered the room with a bowl of porridge and placed the tray beside Rosé's lamp table....

" You should eat healthy when you are having a fever" she said like a mom, nodding her head approvingly...

Rosé giggled at her cuteness which caught Rijin caught of guard...

" OMGG I FINALLY MADE YOU LAUGH " she happily shouted while dancing...

By the grace of God, her legs slipped and she landed straight over Rosé....

Both of the girls eyes widened....

Rijin was about to get up when Rosé held her wrist....making her stop....

" Let's stay like this...for a moment..." she said, not sure about Rijin's reply...

She didn't know that Rijin was internally freaking out right now...her heart stopping at intervals....she didn't say anything and stayed like that...the least she can do for Rosé....

Time went by, and the two girls drifted off to their own dreamland...cuddling with each other.... ( Rosé ate the porridge in mean time...no food wastage 😌 )

Next morning:

Rosé was the first one to wake up...it's been a long time since she had such a peaceful sleep...

She glanced over Rijin who was innocently sleeping beside her....hugging the avocado plusie with her two small hands...

Rosé smiled to herself and pinched Rijin's cheeks...which didn't effect the later....such a deep sleep she has...

She felt fresh and energetic...maybe because of Rijin's care.....

Usually her fever would last for 5 days..or even a week as she couldn't take good care of herself...

But this time, she was healthy again...and that too in the span of 2 days...

only because of Rijin's uttermost care and observation...

She decided to make today's breakfast and sprinted off to the kitchen like a giant chipmunk...

But to her dismay, there weren't any groceries so she quickly wrote a short note and placed it on the counter for Rijin

At the supermarket :

" Can I have a pac of bacon and cheese?" She asked the shop keeper and passed a note of 10000 won...

'Just a few vegetables and its over'--- she thought and went over to next counter...which was empty for some reasons...

' Nowadays people don't eat veggies, that's bad'--- she imitated Rijin's 'mom' like behaviour and grabbed a big carrot....

She noticed a man behind her back but didn't give much attention as she thought it was a staff or maybe a customer...

But who knew....

" Long time no see, babygirl" the man creepily whispered in her ears...sending shivers down her spine....

She let go off the basket...and held her head....those terrifying memories flashing before her eyes...

She was in the verge of tears when Rijin came just in time....hugging the fragile body.....Rosé couldn't speak properly and was sobbing quietly....

For Rijin, she had always known Rosé as the strongest woman, who keeps herself reserve

...but there's always a miserable and helpless soul in everyone...which some don't display and keeps it as a secret....

Rosé had always kept a strong image and never showed anyone this miserable side of hers...

But her body immediately let go as soon as she saw Rijin...as if she was waiting for her....

Rijin brought Rosé to her room, and laid her on the mattress.....

She was still traumatised but grateful....because this is the first time someone came to save her...

She is not sure if THAT MAN was her hallucination or not....so she asked Rijin if she saw anyone...

" Thanks " she muttered and Rijin eyes softened....atleast she is alright....

" Why did you even go out in this health....thank God I saw the note in time and rushed towards the store" she said softly, trying not to scare the girl....

" Did you see anyone there?" Rosé asked....

" No, not a single soul was there...are you sure you're okay??? You can skip today's class if you want.....I'll inform Mrs. Lee" she said in a demanding tone...

" Umm no it's okay, I usually have panic attack....and I cope up with that myself...this is the first time someone came to save me" Rosé shyly said, making the other girl blush....

Oh God what's wrong with me--- Rijin thought ( Like gorl you're in love 🙄 )

" I'll make the breakfast, get up slowly and freshen yourself" Rijin said and went out of the room, closing the door on her way....

Rosé sighed and went to the washroom...

[ Thanks for reading!!!]