what seems happiness

Pat How many times I said to you I was fine why you keep asking what happened nothing happened.

    Pran I was asking cause I felt your not fine ok you was space out so much today i know your thinking about something just say to me mr.dimple i treat you your favourite ice cream.

        I can't able complete against you pat can I.

     No you can't whom will understand you better than me no tell me i cannot see your lost face it not suited you.

Pran POV:_

           I look at pat face he looks so cute.

How can I tell him I was lost to him so long I want to shout at him don't acts cute infront of me. "But i really can't believe myself" i don't have power to response to his teasing and pat being pat who read me better than anyone but one thing he doesn't understand was my feelings for him.

       He was so devoted to find a lover.

   Know you all know why I was space out how i tell pat it was reason.

      Do you know what reason he said he was so done with being single while his sister pa already had lover who was not other than ink our classmate one of our close friend.

         Pran come on you again space out.

     " Pat I was just thinking about you".

     What about me? or do you think How i can be handsome!!And cute at the same time.

          Was i right pran,

        Yes your right I was thinking about you,

       How can you be so silly.

    Pran why what I done this time.

       Pat you cannot find a lover just because pa already had you have to wait till a right person who understands you and loves you that person who made you happy, wait for right person for know you have to submit your assignment tomorrow so do that first it more important.

      Pran I know it not like i find a lover in one day i will wait for right person ok I was just joking don't worry about me your there to take care about me right know help me with assignment please.

       When it about your life it not joke to me pat you silly.

       Come i help you.

       I already finished half of it After we finish i buy you your favourite ice cream ok now don't be serious come on smile already please i miss your dimple already.

        I smiled softly.

     How i can't i never able to complete against him when it comes about happiness i feel happy when I was with pat.