41. MEMORABLE!!

Hii cupcakess...

Preview : Destiny joins Nithya and Gowtham together...

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Nithya : Gowtham, I need you!!

Gowtham : Illa ma.. We will move slo...

Before he finishes his sentence, she slams her lips on his and started to nibble it... He widened his eyes and soon he also started to respond... To get his entry pass he pinched her waist and she gasped... Using this as a chance he entered his tongue inside her mouth and their both tongue fighted for dominance... There was a war between them... After few minutes which felt like a heaven they two parted away to catch breathe... Gowtham joined his forehead with hers...

Gowtham : I Love you Nidhi...

She smiled..

Gowtham : Thirumba solla maatiyaa..??

Nithya : Enna role reverse aa..?

Gowtham : Pch... Nidhi...

He whined...

Nithya : I Love you too da purusha...

Gowtham : Edheyy da va...??

Nithya : Yen naan en aasa purushana da potu koopa koodaathaa..?

Gowtham : Koopdalaame... Dharaalamaa koopdalaamey en aasa pondaati...

After few minutes of deep silence...

Gowtham : Nithya are you serious about what u asked..??

Nithya : Naan enna keten...??

She acted as if she doesn't understand his words...

Gowtham : Nithyaa...

He whined...

Nithya : Seri seri... I am damn serious... I want you tonight itself... And I am cent percent sure in my decision...

Gowtham : Illa ma... I may hurt u in the progress...

Nithya : Paravaala... Adhuvum oru feel aa jolly aa dhaane irukkum...

Gowtham : Apo ok aa...??

Nithya : Double triple...

Before she finishes he carried her in bridal style and pecks her lips... It was a deep one... They both were dominating equally... He nibbled her lower lips and she nibbled his upper lips... It was not there usual one... It was a bit harsh one... Without breaking the kiss he carried her to bed. After parting he throwed her in the bed and hovered over her... He pecks softly on her forehead telling her that he is there for her in any situation... It is fully out of pure care...

He then pecked her eyes soflty... Then he trailed to either side of cheeks.. Then chin and neck and he trailed hickeys there and she moaned and groaned in pleasure... He then kissed and soothed the pain...

He then unpinned her pallu.. Since the pin is not coming that easily he teared the saree in hurry... Now she were in her inners... She was extremely shy... Her cheeks became beet red in colour...

She then switched place with him and hovered him and she gently removed his shirt unlike him and caressed his chest mole and bite him there... He moaned her name sweetly which turned her wild and she bit him again and kissed and sucked to soothe the pain... She then tore of his pants in hurry and now he were also in his boxers alone...