Epilogue

Cameron did end up staying with Sam, but for more than a fortnight. Cameron never left.

About a week after Cameron moved in, which was supposedly temporary, they got together. They both saw it coming, really. What with all the awkward stares when Sam would be looking at Cameron and be caught, or vice versa.

How, you may ask? Simple. Cameron was sick of the games. He pinned Sam against the wall and kissed him. That's what Cameron decided his life would depend on. If Sam rejected him, he was supposed to be leaving that day anyway. And if he didn't, if he kissed Cameron back, he would stay. And it's a good thing he wasn't rejected as that probably would have crushed him.

It was like nothing had changed, really. They were close as ever and that was a thing of beauty. Only a special type of friendship can last that amount of time, keeping the other feelings intact.

After 14 months together, Cameron proposed. He took Sam out to their favourite restaurant and popped the question in front of the friends they had made out there.

Their wedding was held a small chapel in the heart of the country, and all of their friends had crowded into the small room. Hell, they even flew Ben and James out. The reunion was quite spectacular, to say the least. Danny couldn't make it as he was busy touring, but the fact that 2 of their ex-bandmates could make it meant everything to them.

James' little girl was 3 years old and very mature for her age. Her name was Holly Maria Cassells and she was the flower girl.

For their honeymoon they flew out for a fortnight in Greece. They spent it together, holding each other close and laughing about the last time they had been on a plane.

No less than a month after their honey moon, they decided that they wanted children. After looking into the process of adoption, they decided to go for it.

The adoption process was lengthy, but worth it. And on their third anniversary, they picked up Colby.

Colby was merely 2 months old when he was put into the care system, and was adopted by the happy couple at 5 months.

How anyone could ever give up such a happy child was beyond the two men. Colby was not only an extremely beautiful child, with his soft blonde curls and ocean-like blue eyes, but extremely well behaved for his age. He rarely cried and was always happy.

Sam and Cameron lived out the rest of their lives in the small house in Australia, and remained happy together until the very end.

(A/N: Thank you so much if you've read this far, it means a lot. <3 This is the final 'chapter', but be sure to head over to my personal account @UniverseOfUnicorns for more of this ship. Thank you <3

-UniverseOfUnicorns)