XVII

It's been two weeks .

Taegguk has limited her exercises to her space though no one can really say why , emerging from her room only when she's either ravenous or she frantically needs to bond with her father .

Not just that , Jiseok has likewise informed Jeongguk about how she has quit squandering food as well .

Despite the fact that Jeongguk knows that Jiseok's hypothesis of 'squandering food' incorporates Taegguk requesting that the said kid set up an additional a plate of nourishment for her 'Papa' , the specialist can't force himself to express something to the worker considering the presence of servants in the country-side  .

Today he's going out of the town with Chanyeol .

The more established man had been everything except kind to him even after Jeongguk clarified that there will not be anything between them , aside from unadulterated fellowship . In the wake of messaging via cellphone for a few weeks , Jeongguk proposed the arrangement to have a 'date' . A 'date' where he will decide regardless of whether the journalist will be good for his little girl or not . Poor Chanyeol considered it a well disposed get together .

Jeongguk held his cellphone down , eyes passing towards Taegguk's entryway as a recognizable voice bobbed off the dividers .

" But for what reason did Hades grabbed Proserphina , Papa ? "

" Because he adored her , Princess , very much like how your appa loves me "

Jeongguk shut his eyes , recollections from the past exploding like fireworks .

" Promise me that you'll adore me only , no other person "

" I guarantee , hyung "

" If you don't , I'll returning to take you with me "

" Ofcourse my king , this modest average citizen is all yours forever "

Jeongguk woke up , moaning a bit when a dull pain grew from the side of his brow .

Will Taetae hyungie pardon me for going out on the town with another man ?

Jeongguk shook his head , his hands accidentally pushing down the two sides of the bedding .

No , anything that I'm doing , is to Taeggk's benefit .

He peered down at the wrist watch bounded to his wrist , a little grin drawing on his maroon lips .

Chanyeol will be here soon .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Your orders will be here soon . I want to believe that you partake in your time here , Gentlemen " The lady said , blazing a grin as splendid as the spotlights of the vehicle , tucking the pen behind her ear " I'll be there in the event that you want me " She pointed at the counter behind the installment counter .

Jeongguk gestured " Thank you....." He stopped ,investigating her tag " Thank you Miss Seulgi " The lady bowed once , withdrawing at last .

" So , educate me concerning you Jeongguk-ssi " Chanyeol said , inclining toward his own seat " I don't think the Tinder profile scarcely did any equity to you " The more seasoned man remarked , noticing the other man like a falcon .

Jeongguk fought the temptation to feign exacerbation in disturbance " I wish I can say something similar for you , Chanyeol-ssi " He said with counterfeit bliss in his voice .

Uno reverse

Chanyeol moved in his seat , getting somewhat bothered from the answer .

Fuck ! I simply needed to get a bit near him

" Well..." The more established felt dried out from the manner in which the other man scowled at him , obviously suggesting ' you-goof and-you-will-be-gone '

Before Chanyeol can progress forward with his words , the broke screen of the cellphone lying on Jeongguk's side of the table eased up , constraining it's proprietor to peer down .

Taegguk . She is calling him .

So she really believed that this is the ideal chance to chat with her father subsequent to spending practically every last bit of her day with a recording device ?

Simply the prospect of it made Jeongguk produce an irritated sound at the rear of his throat , his fingers sliding against the screen to acknowledge the call as his other hand plunged down to get the gadget to his right ear .

" Yebo-" Taegguk cut him off nearly immidiately , her tone fairly harsh(?)

" Where are you , appa ? " She addressed from the opposite side , sounding very pissed(?)

Jeongguk shut his eyes once .

No , good gracious , he can't blow his top currently solidly in the center of a presumed restuarant . He opened his earthy colored eyes once more , spinning on his seat a bit to confront the window on his right side , the volume of his voice diminished to try not to be humiliated in general society " Is that a legitimate method for conversing with your father , young woman ? " Jeongguk reminded , blocking out the entire world , his faculties zeroed in on the effective toiled breathing on the opposite side of the line " And likewise , didn't Jiseok educated you regarding my gathering with a companion ? " He expressed , taking a speedy look of his snoopping 'date' who timidly stepped back .

A profound moan is heard from the opposite side as Jeongguk sat tight for Taegguk's response .

" Come home as soon as possible , appa "

Furthermore, very much like that Taegguk finished the call , starling Jeongguk .

What has befallen his sweet girl ? Which witch projected a malevolent spell on his little and poor yet cheerful family ?

Jeongguk let down the phone from his ears , his eyes immidiately catching the sight of his home backdrop .

Taehyung watering the plants as though he's washing his youngsters while wearing one of Jeongguk's curiously large shirt , a brilliant box shaped look grin upon his gorgeous face while little 6 year old Taegguk is standing simply behind him , her delicate arms scarcely figuring out how to fold themselves over her dad's midriff .

He misses those days....

Chanyeol being the inquisitive individual he is , inclined in a bit to see what made Jeongguk so profound , yet his breath got stuck when his eyes fell on the broke screen , his stifling grabbing the eye of Jeongguk nearly immidiately .

" Everything alright ??? " The specialist asked worriedly , pushing his own glass of water towards the more established with his free hand .

Chanyeol didn't even saw that good thought of the other , his consideration completely involved by Jeongguk's backdrop " is that-??" His voice trembled while the other tragically grinned " That's my better half "

The more established male noticeably got more astounded , dots of sweat showing up on his brow despite the fact that there's two climate control systems present in the bistro ." Your better half ?"

Jeongguk's eyebrows got more wrinkled . Did this man knew Taehyung ?

" He-" Chanyeol took a full breath in a frantic endeavor to calm himself " closely resembles my ex "

What ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

👀