Longer visit

Y/N POV

Before I was able to put away my bowl, my legs gave out. I started to stand again but to no avail. I look down at them and they were gone again. They really need to give me a warning when they're about to do that. I could've broke something. I sat on the floor waiting to be fully teleported to them.

***

Soon enough I was laying down on the machine, I look forward, Wilbur quietly waved to me, I waved back.

"Hello Y/n! How was your travel?" Dream asked.

"Fine I guess, you just need to warn me or something. I could've broke something. I was standing up when you activated the thing." The both laughed to themselves. I groaned.

"Well, you won't have to worry about that for a while." Dream says, I rise an eyebrow. What does he mean.

"What do you mean, Dream?" Wilbur says, taking the words from my mouth. Dream turns to him. Whispers something, then turns back to me.

"You'll be staying here!" He extends his arms, almost hitting Wilbur.

"What?" I ask, a bit confused.

"Yep, you'll stay here with Wilbur." Dream said. I look to Wilbur, all he has is a small smile, but you could easily tell that he was excited that I was staying at his place. I give a even more confused face.

"Why? I can't just stay here!? I have a home to tend to!" I exclaim. Dream gives out a small chuckle.

"That's not your choice. Now is it, Y/n?" Dream says in an ominous tone. I step back, realizing I'm still on the machine. "Now," Dream starts. "Let's get you down here. So we can talk. Face. To. Face." Dream said once again, very ominously. He walked towards my direction and extends his hand at the end of the machine. I walk to it, warryingly. I gently grab a hold of his hand. He guides me down to the floor. A lot more gentle then what I thought. Though, his mask looked like it had changed from its cheerfull smile to a mischievous one.

"Thanks." I said, not knowing what else to say. Dream let's go of my hand, and backs away, his mask looked less threating. It must've been my imagination.

"No problem, now, Wilbur, please exscort Y/n out," Dream pauses, looking to Wilbur. As if Wilbur could understand him, he nods. He walks up to me and offers his hand, I take it. "Good, well, have fun~" Dream said in a normalish voice.

Wilbur practically drags me out of their. Leading me into an closed field, trees were everywhere, but still light had made its way through the thick leaves, and branches that were on the trees. It was pretty, with the cute dirt path, with touches leading along it. It looked like a fairy tale cottage. I was in awh. I didn't know this existed, heck I didn't know Wilbur had a house anymore. Since l'manburg blowing up. He opens the dark oak door, revealing a beautiful interior decor.

"Did you build this?" I ask, still amazed by it. Wilbur sighs, before saying anything. Then smiles.

"No, Dream did. I can't build this kind of stuff." He chuckles. I giggle along side him. He leads me down the hall way on the first floor. He gently opens the door, showing me the room I'll be staying in. It looked nice, not exactly what I like but it's not like I mind it's cute, I guess. "Now this, I decorated for you!" He exclaims. "Sorry if it's not the best, I didn't have really anything to decorate with." He says, his voice getting quieter through out the sentence.

"Oh its fine, I think it's cute." I reassure him, smiling. His face turns red. I giggled at him, he stood still, shocked at what I said. He soon shook it off, he placed a hand on my back, gently leading Mr into the room.

"Uhm, and if you need anything, first room on the left once you climb the stairs." He says before closing the door. I look more into the room, it was actually better up close. I lay down on my bed, not noticing the creaking of my door opening. I didn't know what else to do but sleep. And thats what I did, I slept to kill some time.

THIRD-PERSON POV

What Y/n didn't know is that she was being watched, by Wilbur. He couldn't seem to get far enough away from her, when she's here. He feels the need to be right next to her all the time. He didn't know why he was feeling these feelings, but he felt the need to sooth them. Which was being near Y/n, he noticed that her breathing was calm and even.

'She must've fallen asleep' he thought. He opened the door, just far enough to where he could slip in. He didn't want to make to much noise, and risk waking her up. Luckly she didn't wake up, Wilbur closed the door as much as he could. He walked up to the unconscious Y/n. He just stared, not knowing what else to do. It seemed to be what He needed. He watched her sleep, it was comforting, For him atleast.