Chapter 11

Stacy's Pov

I sat in Luke's car waiting for him to start the car in drive. When I turned to my side I saw Ashton with a girl. Ashton was Luke's friend and bandmate, he was the drummer.

I think her name is Emily or something like that. "Hey Luke who's that with Ashton?"

"Her name is Emily, why?"
"Oh I was just wondering" I answered.

~At the party

"Luke could you get me a drink" I asked Luke with my puppy dog face that he couldn't say no to.

"Sure, I'll be right back" he responded and left to go somewhere.

Luke came back moments later with my drink, when I took a sip, my drink tasted strong.

It had been spiked! I went ahead go look at Luke smiling, I gave him scowl.

"I'm sorry Stacy"

"Yeah yeah okay whatever" "Who wants to play truth or dare?" I heard a voice ask.

"Come on let's play Stacy" Luke said.

I nodded and followed everyone who was taking a seat on the floor. I sat next to Luke listening to whoever was speaking.

"Alright who wants to start" Jade, a girl from school asked.

"I'll start" Luke stated

"Truth or dare Jade" Luke asked

"Dare" she said with a smirk

"I dare you to say sorry to Lizzy for slapping her across the cheek on Monday.

Jade looked more nervous then ever while everyone gasped. "Okay, I will now let's continue" she giggles nervously.

"Truth or dare Luke" Jade asked him.

"Dare" he said almost nervous of what she would want him to do.

Jade thought for a moment and spoke up "I dare you to make out with Stacy for one whole minute"

Inside I was happy but outside I was surprised.

"But I have girlfriend"

"It doesn't matter you have to" Jade smirked. Luke finally gave in and someone when ahead to start a timer on heir phone.

Luke began to lean it as I did the same, our lips finally touched and we began to kiss, as I felt the butterflies erupt my stomach. Somehow our tongue's found their way to each other. We kept going at it and I heard a ring, and I was surprised at how a minute went by so quickly but we didn't pull away.

"You guys can stop now" I heard Jade's voice say.

We immediately pulled away.

~45 minutes later

I began dancing with Luke. I felt really tipsy because of how much I was drinking.

At some point I was grinding on him. Luke was as well drunk, he brought me to a room that was empty and locked the door.

He laid me on the bed and we began kissing. (I'm so sorry but I don't really like writing sex scenes I'm so sorry ~Aviaisthebest)