Nighty Night..

I gulped the ball of saliva that got stuck in my throat with an audible gulp. "H-Hello..you're Moondrop? Right?"

"I am..wait- you actually know my name?" He seemed startled

I nod vigorously "uh, yes! I saw it on the signs and the plushie I bought at the gift shop!" I pull out the moondrop doll and hold it up for him to see.

He paused and stared for a moment, he seemed puzzled. Moon then shook his head and sighed in exasperation "no no..you're just doing it cause you pity me..well I won't have it!" He jumped in the air and landed in front of me making me stumble over in surprise.

"Woah- i-its the honest truth! I think you're cute!"

Moon freezes his hand that was inches from my face stops as well. After a few seconds of silence and my panicked breaths Moon speaks, "you think I'm...cute?"

I hesitantly nod "y-yes..? Is that alright?"

Moon sits and stares at me for a moment then glances at my bag. It had a pink bear with a white snout and blood dripping from it with the words "Gloomy: The Naughty Grizzly" at the bottom. "Do you find creepy cute?"

I nod a bit "depends on what it is but in this case I find you quite adorable.."

Moons cheeks glow blue and he puts a hand on one of his cheeks, "Well I, um..alright fine...I'll let you stay for the time being and I won't make you go to bed as long as you don't wake any of them up.."

I smile "I wouldn't dream of it! Wanna play a game?"

Moon tilts his head "game?"

"Yeah! It's called monster mayhem! To win you just have to deplete your opponents life points!"

After some time describing the game to moon and a few rounds of playing and laughter later a faint beeping sound could be heard. "Ah seems It's time for the lights to come back on...I had fun with you..now that I think of it I didn't get your name..may I ask..?"

"I'm Sunny!" I hold my hand out to shake his.

He smiles and takes it. "Nice to meet you" instead of shaking it he brings it of to his never changing smile and presses it against the teeth like a kiss. "Til next time~" he waves and glides down to the light switch.

I look at my hand and turn red. [Did he actually..?] I chuckle anxiously and sit down before I fall over again. I watched Sundrop take care of the kids meanwhile Moondrop stayed motionless over by the light switch, his back plugged into the wall to charge. His eyes pitch black and lifeless meanwhile Sun was full of life moving from one place to the next with the kids making sure everyone was happy and getting to their parents. Parents...OH CRAP MOM!! I quickly grabbed my bag and checked my phone. [Oh god she's gonna kill me I missed so many calls and messages-].
I rush down the stairs and jump into the ballpit and swim across and run to the door then stop and run to Sun and hug him, "thank you.."

He stumbles, a bit startled, then hugs me. "Of course sunshine, stay safe.."

We let go of each other I pause then pull him down and kiss his cheek and run out the door to find mom. His spikes spin and I hear the children "ooo"ing Sundrop as I run off. I get to mom and she looks pissed.

"Sunny! There you are!"

"Hey ma sorry I-"

She cuts me off "where were you! You know how I get when I get stressed not to mention if something happened to you I couldn't do anything cause I have jack!"

Jack was not paying any attention he was sitting looking at moms phone. "I was in the daycare.."

"You're not a kid Sunny..you need to stop buying plushees and going to playgrounds that are meant for children!"

"Sorry ma..."

"Cmon they're closing soon we gotta go home..."

I nod, dejectedly, and hold jacks hand as we make our way to the car.

{Later that night}

I've never done this before. I grabbed my bag, the sun and moon plush, a flashlight, some water, my phone, phone charger, batteries, and snacks. I opened my window and hopped out. [I gotta go see them again..] I grab my bike from the garage being as quite as I possibly could, and then rode back to the pizza plex using my phone as the map. Once I got there I parked my bike in the alley and tried using the side door, hoping that my luck would work in my favor for once. And surprisingly, it did! I walked in and snuck my way to the daycare trying my best to avoid cams but it seemed as if they were everywhere. I avoided the security bots lights and gave a gentle pat to the caution bots and made my way into the daycare. But that's when I realized I didn't have a pass. So I searched for one, I found a free regular pass and then went to the machine to make it into a different pass in hopes I'd get the daycare pass, only for the machine to eat it. I sighed in exasperation and tried looking for a way to get it back, I grabbed a magnet nearby and rubbed it on the machine until it spit out the daycare pass. [God I'm a genius..] I thought to myself allowing my ego to inflate a little. I opened the door and ran to the daycare door. "Here goes nothin!" I dove down the slide and landed in the ballput making my way to the edge and climbing out. The lights were dim and I heard the two animatronics moving but I couldn't pinpoint where so I made things easier for me and just, "Sun? Moon? Where you two at?" Then I saw them up on the stage. Moon glided down and sun dove into the ball pit they ran over and immediately hugged me. I laughed "Hey you two!"

"What are you doing here! Its closing hours!" Sun exclaimed

"Did someone do some rulebreaking just so they could see us..?~" Moon cooed

I laughed nervously blushing a little "perhaps I did..eheh..."

"Tsk tsk take naughty Sunny!" Sun said shaking his head then chuckling at himself.

"Well since you're hear what would you like to do..?" Moon asked tilting his head to get a better look at my face.

"Well..there is one thing I want to do..." I said bashfully while rubbing my thighs together.

Author: ayo? 🤨