Playtime!

I ran zig zag from Moon alongside Sun. I had started a game of tag and Moon was it. He chased us laughing, "I'm coming for ya!" He shouted.

Me and Sun screamed gleefully as we ran. We split up, I went into the play structure and Sun ran to the ball pit. Moon ran to the ballpit first and dove in, a flourish of colorful balls flying into the air then landing back in the pit or around it. I silently giggled watching them from afar. Sun swam for dear life while Moon chased right behind him, his hand flying out every now and again when he thinks he's close to Sun to tag him. I laugh loudly abruptly then cover my mouth [aw crap- he heard me-].

Moon got out and ran to the structure and started climbing and crawling to me, almost spider like. I squeal and slide down and run off laughing, out of breath. I hide behind the security desk to catch my breath; we agreed that was the safe zone in case I needed to catch my breath. So once I made it in wheezing Moon grumpily turned around and then chased Sun all around while I caught my breath. I tip tied to the ballpit and dug down to hide and silently giggled then I heard one of them dive in [please be sun please be sun please be sun] I chanted in my head.

The balls rustled as whomever else was in here moved until I felt my ankles grabbed and pulled "CRAP-" I yelped.

Moon pulled me out and layed me down at the edge of the ball pit. "Naughty Naughty..running away from me..you must be punished..~"

I blush [ok why was that voice actually kinda hot]

He started to tickle my stomach and I broke out into a fit of screaming laughter. "HAHAHAH- OMG OMG OK OK STOP STOP STOP!!" I managed to say.

He stops and giggles sitting, Sun comes over and sits beside him smiling his goofy smile. I take deep breaths to relax and then I yawn. "Mh..I'm sleepy...."

Sun smiles "sounds like it's nap time!"

Moon nods and smiles, "come here Sunny.."

I crawl over to him and he holds me bridal style, he stands up and hooks himself onto the harness that was attached to the ceiling, Sun holds onto his back. He hummed a lullaby as we slowly got lifted into the air and onto the stage that led to the little room behind it. I smile and nuzzle into him as he takes me into the room other room that was next to the stage room and set me on a pile of pillows and stuffed animals that was made there. "Can you two stay with me..?" I asked looking up at them. "I sleep better with other beings around..."

Moon shakes his head, "I'm sorry we need to clean up the daycare, here.." he hands me a Moon candy. "It's basically melatonin, it'll help you fall asleep nicely..sweet dream dewdrop..~" Moon whispers gently.

"Sleep well sunbite..~" Sun chimes in.

I eat the gummy and yawn laying down, shutting my eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

[Morning]

I open my eyes, unsure whether it was morning or considering there were no windows, so I sat up to go get my phone when I felt something heavy on either side of me. It was Sun and Moon, they were in sleep mode, they're chests moved up and down gently. [They breath..?]

I placed a hand on Sun's chest feeling his breathes. His chest was warm, compared to the cold room it felt nice. I cuddled up against him taking in his gentle warmth. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and whisper into my ear, "morning dewdrop..~"

I blush and smile "good morning Moon..~"

I flip over, still pressed against Sun and I hold Moons hand.
"When did you two come in?"

"After we finished cleaning..hope that's alright.."

I smile and nod "thank you...I love it here.."

We smile and stare into each other's eyes for a minute. I feel my heart thump more and the blush on my face grows, suddenly, Sun opens his eyes and hugs me, "morning sunshine!"

I giggle "good morning to you to Sun..~"

Sun gets up and stretches, "I'm gonna go get today's activity ready, will you two be alright up here til nap time?"

I glance at Moon and he winks at me. I nod "I think we'll be quite alright..~"

Sun smiles and makes his way out to the play area, leaving me and Moon in the side room. "So dear.." Moon says moving his hands to my waist, "what shall we do now..?~"

Author: hiiiii the next ones gonna definitely be smut lmao 😎 just a quick warning ahead of time lol