trip to mall and 4 troublemaked

Next morning, mikey wake late and quickly went to kitchen to made breakfast but he saw that the breakfast was already on the table and some of they like kakuchu, inui and izana was sit at the table and was stared at he like they saw an ghost. Mikey was curios why they look like that at he but he just ignored it and sit beside inui. Then other already wake up and join they for breakfast and again they stare at mikey.

Mikey: umm...why you all look me like that?
Kakuchu: umm... Mikey?
Mikey: yes
Kakuchu: why you still wear that cloth?
Mikey: what cloth?
Inui: the cloth that you wear last night.
Mikey: well, i feel so tired last night and so lazy to changed so i wear it while sleep.
They: oh...

Suddenly, mikey phone was ringing and mikey excude his self to pick up the call.

???: hello, is that mr mikey?
Mikey: yes, who is this?
???: is me jake, the person that you give the money and few,night ago.
Mikey: oh.. Yes, i remember now. So how you brother?
Jake: thank to you, his operation had go well and his condition went more better.
Mikey: glad to hear that. So why you call me?
Jake: i want invited to my shop next week.
Mikey: wow, you now have your own bussiness. Congract. What type of shop you open?
Jake: it just small bakery shop that i take over from my parents. So, do you have time to come to my shop opening?
Mikey: sure and it you dont mind can i broght some of my friend?
Jake: sure.
Mikey: thanks you, see you at the opening.
Jake: bye,mikey san.

Then mikey close his phone and went back to the table and sit back at his seat. They was furious why mikey look happy after answer the call earlier.

Kokonui: mikey, why you so happy?
Mikey: cause my friend brother had finished his operation and he will open an bakery shop next week and he invited me. i can wait to see so many sweet food and snack that he had made. And before i forget, i will out today to buy some groceries at the mall.
Kakuchu: do you need someone to go with you to the mall later?
Mikey: yes, it you dont mind. Now i will take an shower and after then we can go.
Kakuchu: ok.

Then mikey went to take shower and then change to an simple outfit amd wear an sneacker and went to kakuchu who are already wait he at the car. When he went inside in the car, he shocked to see that kokonui and inui in the back seat.

Mikey: why you four doing  in the car?
Kokonui i just want to buy something from the mall.
Inui: to made sure that he dont do anything stupip at the mall.
Mikey: ok? Let we go now.

About 25 minutes later, they arrived at the mall and they separuh to two group. Mikey and Kakuchu went to buy the groceries while kokonui and inui went buy they own thing and in two hour, they will meet up at the car. Then mikey and kakuchu take their way to buy the groceries like some bag of potato, some carrot,some packet of ramen and flour, an box of egg, some box and bottle of juice and milk and some vegetable and fruit. After pay for the groceries, they both walk around the mall and suddenly they saw an group of people at an corner and they both went to check it and it was an lucky draw. Mikey want to tried it and went he spin the lucky draw wheel, it was stop at the third place which the price is some pack of high quality meat . mikey take the price and went to the car with kakuchu and wait for kokonui and inui. An  few minutes later, they saw kokonui who was drag by inui to they. Mikey ask why inui drag koko and inui say that he was stop koko from waste his money on the gamble machine at the arcade and say that kokonui  was already use almost 2k earlier and just get back about 500. So he just drag kokonui to the car. Then they four went back to the back but suddenly mikey feel like his want to kick someone buff later when they arrived.

On the way back to the house, they stop to buy some lunch and went back home. About 30 minutes later, they had arrived at the house and when mikey went inside the house, he shocked to see izana who was tied on the chair with his mouth was cover and there some paint on his face.kisaki who faint on the floor. There some rubish on the floor , the house like just hit by and strong wind earlier. Mikey went to find the other four and suddenly hear some voice from his room and when he went inside it, he saw rindou and sanzu who use his laptop while ran and hanma who lay on his bed. He cought and they four look at he with 😌😌😌 then mikey closed the door and take out something from his desk and it was an puching gloves with an bat. From the outside the room, other ( kakuchu, kokonui and inui) hear like there and fight from mikey room and about ten minutes later, mikey call other  to come to his room and when they went inside the room, they saw ran,rindou,sanzu and hanma who lay in the  floor with some bruice on their face. Mikey ask they to help he to bring those four to the living room. Kokonui take sanzu, inui take hanma,kakuchu take ran while mikey take rindou. Then mikey went to the kitchen and went back with some pack of ice with he and give to those four to put on their bruise. Then mikey ask kakuchu to release izana and wake up kisaki

Mikey: can any of you four explain why izana why tied on the chair with his mouth was cover and his have some paint on the his face and why kisaki was faint on the floor.
They four: 😧😧😧😧
mikey: so?
Ran: umm... After you went to buy the groceries, we four want to prank izana. So we tied he on the chair and cover his mouth then draw at his face.
Mikey: and?
Rindou: then kisaki tried to stop us by Chase us but then he bump into the wall and faints.
Mikey: then what you four doing in my room?
Hanma: we just want to see your room and your room was unlock so we went inside to see your room.
Mikey: you what? That enough caos for me today. You four have give me and headache. I had to punished you four.
Sanzu: but you had already beat us. That no enough for you
Mikey:😡😡😡
Sanzu: never mind. What type of punishement?
Mikey: umm..how about your four clean the house, take out the trash and apologised to izana now.
They: but that to much work...
Mikey: or you want me to use this 👠 to you?
They: umm we will take the first.
Mikey: good to know.😇😇
other in the mind : what i just watched?