Chapter 16: Dove

*** 3rd person Pov***

After the encounter of Draken and Mitsuya, she didn't expect the outcome but still kept a low profile. She was teased by Macey and joked about Kakucho getting heartbroken if he knew that she was seeing someone else. If it weren't for his twin's interference, she would've killed him for real.

For Takemichi, it's impossible that she'll cheat. Though, conflicts arose around her mind. As much as she hated dealing with those, it was proven futile to forget them. Can't blame her, when she was young, she thought Kakucho died then moved on.

————

She remembered herself grieving for his loss while embracing the loneliness surrounding her. Now, this is where another person claimed her heart and that was non-other than Tachibana Hinata or Hina. When they met, it was just a friendly demeanour. Only to change, when surprisingly, Hina confessed her love for Takemichi. The girl almost fainted but thought better of what'll happen.

The problem was, she was acting as a boy as it became a hobby and dressed up in a guy's uniform. It gave her time to tell Hina the truth about her gender. And waited for the girl to hate her only to receive none of those but an embrace instead, making her confused.

" I don't care if you're a boy or a girl. I still love you, just the way you are Takemichi-kun... Takemichi-chan." Takemichi cried. Moved by the girl's words while tightening her embrace, as if she found her salvation and Hope.

During their time together. Everything happened so fast, when 'he' appeared. At the Tenjiku timeline, when Takemichi and Chifuyu were supposed to take on delinquents at Yokohama they came across the recent gang named 'Tenjiku' and the Mizo group who were badly injured, especially Takuya who was said got left behind. This was the time, Kisaki appeared in front of Takemichi for a conversation.

" Yo ' Hero'", He greeted that surprised her, resembling his future timeline.

" Shall we begin the 'Kanto Incident'?"

It was later revealed that he was now a leader of Yokohama Tenjiku. When she asked about it, he foreshadowed his words that should've been noticed at first.

" I created my own " Toman..."

" One day, Mikey will acknowledge me." He even said his final words, before taking a ride with Hanma.

With that, Mochi appeared and was supposed to fight but ordered his men to do them. When they got surrounded, the Kawata twins appeared to save them. Till it was revealed later, that they're going to have a brawl at Shinjiku.

" Yo, Hana..." At first, she didn't know who this guy was. Until he finally introduced himself shocked her and almost fainted to death. Many questions were raised inside of her and tried to be as civil as possible, even if they had a private conversation.

" So, what was your reason for not coming back?" She asked as both of them stood in front of each other, face to face. It doesn't matter if things got personal, cause who wouldn't want to know the truth. Especially, when you thought that the person you love disappeared, only to appear that one day. Plus, his appearance changed... he became taller and bulkier, just look at the abs. Kakucho found her ogling at chest and teased her for it, now having a flustered Takemichi who's in denial.

" Just admit it, Hana~" He teased while grabbing her hand then planting a kiss.

" Never!" She denied, using her free hand to cover her red face. They're on it for some time then to stopped again. His face turned into a frown

" I'm sorry, Hana. I didn't want you to be disappointed once you've seen my scars. I hope you didn't feel lonely..." Takemichi wanted to yell at him or even punch him in the face. As he wasn't there when she needed him but, controlled herself instead.