Chapter 27: Rotten Cheese Interrogation & Confession

*** Takemichi's Pov***

" Ugh..." Groaning awake to see myself on the bed. Within seconds, I finally realized the position I am in.

' Oh right... I missed the meeting. Great, Hopefully, nothing bad happened while I'm away.' Even if it's natural still can't help but worry for everyone, especially with Maxe and Macey involve. God, I sound like a parent taking care of children. Doesn't help that every time I turn around disaster strikes. Checking my phone to see a bunch of missed calls from the others which annoyed me greatly. I swear, one more spam and I'm blocking these numbers— except for this one.

Finally out of bed, I walked out of the room to take a shower before changing some clothes. A few minutes later, I got another message coming from the same person.

To: Sapphire
From: Macey

Sup~! Ready?

I sighed before messaging back.

To: Macey
From: Sapphire

Almost, I'm borrowing one of your old pants that should fit me. Thanks for letting me borrow them.

Without a second, he messaged back.

To: Sapphire
From: Macey

Why borrow when you can have them? It's yours since some of them don't fit and you're welcome. Now, continue being a handsome lad and get over here. ; )))

I rolled my eyes at his message then finishes changing using his clothing that fit. Finally out of the house, I walked to the train station and then continue walking. Scanning around an isolated area, a familiar tall man-bun guy waving his hands around. Sighing in disbelief before smiling, I approached him and then did our famous handshake ending a fun insult.

" Ready for our date?" I laughed before giving a small punch on his shoulder.

" The only thing I'm here for is your sister." He pretended to feel hurt, placing a hand on his chest.

" Not even a consideration? Ouch, I'm hurt~ Hey! I and my sister are the same people!"

" No, Studies show that even if the twins are the same there's always a difference between them." He dramatically faints as if there's a new revelation. I gave a small kick to his body then laughed. " Alright, Play time's over. We're not going to waste Maxe's patience." He got up and then opened the door for me.

" Bros' first~," He said winking at me. I only responded by rolling my eyes in sarcasm.

' This goofball reminds me of my gang and Chifuyu. Speaking of him, I should bring back my partner and crime.'

( Author: I got chu~ Bhie! 😏)

As we entered we were greeted by his twin and a guest. Immediately, my expression changed once we locked eyes on each other.

" Hanagaki Takemichi..."

" Tetta Kisaki..."

We both said despite growing the tension. Taking a seat in front of him, still locking eyes.

" Let's cut to the chase, Kisaki. I'd like to discuss your obsession with Hi—" I was cut off by Kisaki, who slammed his fist on the table.

" You took her away from me" He growled while gritting his teeth in fury. It's the same one when we had our 1v1 match on the Tenjiku war. I sighed knowing this would happen, especially how insane this guy is.