Origins

"I am able today, to represent justice"
These were the last words of L's speech,
L didn't often speak to the external world but when he did we knew that something was definitely going on, that we needed to be attentive and beware of our surroundings and report to the 'Agency' if we thought something would be interesting to the case.

The 'Agency' isn't directly related to L, it's just L's connection with us, the rest of the world, the external world. A few members included Watari himself composed the Agency. No one, literally, no one knew L's identity, no one but Watari and he was a mistery as much as L, the only difference is that he physically showed himself to the world, covered from head to toes ,of course. But physically he was there, L though was only the logo and the robotic voice for us, nothing more.
Some people even speculated that there was a group of people behind it. The only thing we can have is theories. We know nothing about L, he is Top Secret.

This may seem absurd or too much but this is what was necessary to stay safe while doing a dangerous job like L's.
Countless of S tier criminals have been jailed because of his greatness.

He was adored by many, well he kept peace and saved lives like we drink water everyday so that was quite obvious, not that obvious though because some people have a different vision of justice, but that's a whole other story..........
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This is my first story so be kind please!
I have so many ideas so I think I'm going to do something great so please stay tuned!
And I'm really proud of my death note / Kira reference on my last sentence hahaha