Love And Anger

I watch all the boys start to come in after Dylan did. All of them baring an angry look. "Brianna wh-" Mateo got cut off by one look from Dylan. This is bad.

"Do you girls understand what you've done?" Dylan mumbled out so quietly. I could only hear him because of the dead silence in the mansion. "we went out" Shantel said crossing her arms challenging.

"You-" Dylan stopped talking, watching Leonardo step out of the line in which the boys were standing and strutting towards Shantel.

I could tell she was confused at Leonardo's actions but she maintained herself well. He stood right in front of her and held her chin lifting up her face so their eyes could meet. "You will listen and not speak. Do you understand me?" He commanded her, squeezing her chin a bit making her hiss a little and nod. "Words Shantel" he stated dominating her in front of us all.

She nodded her head hesitantly but with submission. "Yes" she breathed out and he let her chin go. She rubbed the skin softly, glaring at the floor and not meeting his eyes which were focused on her only.

I turned my head and my eyes met Dylan's angry ones. Mateo leaned to whisper into Dylan's ear since he was standing next to him. I didn't exactly hear what he said. I was too busy focused on this staring between Dylan and I. It was intense. Dylan nodded to whatever Mateo said. "Ognuno deve fare i conti con la propria ragazza. Portali nelle tue stanze." Dylan said not breaking eye contact with me. [ "Each one must deal with their own girl. Take them to your rooms." ]

I saw some of the boys nod their head to whatever it is he said and came to the girls. One by one they were taken away to their rooms I assume. Eventually, I was left alone with the baddest of them all. "Follow" is all he said and walked off to the direction of our room. I did as he said and I walked behind him.

He opened our room door entering it and walked across the room to, I assume, put the light on. I entered and turned around, closing the door. In a second I was pressed up against the door, in the darkness of the room and I felt Dylan's breath hit my lips.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked trembling. "how could you leave!" He roared. His voice loud and full of anger. "i-i just wanted to g-go out and-" I stopped talking when I felt his hand on my waist. "I've been too lenient with you principessa." I heard him say. "dim" is all he said and the room became dimly lit. How did I not know about the light thing?

I wish the light would go back off. I could say off, but I'm not sure if it works that way and I'm too frozen in my steps to say anything right now.

"Tell me, did you enjoy your time?" Dylan asked me, looking me dead in my eyes and using a calm tone. "N-no i-" I stopped talking mid sentence after seeing him shake his head and smile menacingly. "Principessa, I expect the truth si?" I swallowed and nodded. "Try again" he nodded to me, encouraging me to answer truthfully this time.

"I-i did" I answer honestly. "Who was the guy you talked too principessa?" He asked me, maintaining an emotionless expression. My heart started racing but I didn't show my surprise.

"A guy from high school, he left a couple years ago. When we were in 10th grade I think" I say as a matter of fact. "What did you both talk about?" He continued talking about Tyler. "H-he said we should meet up sometime" I say. There's no point in trying to get out of this. He obviously knew what happened but probably didn't know who Tyler was.

"Do you not see anything wrong with that?" He inquired. "I-i think it's in a friendly way" I shrug my shoulders. He raises his hand up, I instinctively shield myself and wait for a blow. After 20 seconds, I feel nothing. I put my hand down to see Dylan's eyes become darker if possible.

"Did you just, did you think I was going to hit you Madelyn?" He asked and remained silent. The only thing that could be heard was my heavy breathing. "I-i didn't m-mean too. I'm so-". "No!" Dylan shouts at me and backs away. Running his fingers through his hair. "You still don't trust me?" He asks looking me dead set in my eyes and urging for the truth.

"I-i do" I respond honestly. "It's just I don't know w-what might happen, you're s-so angry and when p-people get angry. They h-hurt other people" I stutter out.

"I'm angry, not abusive Madelyn!" He screams out frustrated. Tears weld up in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. "you have no idea how you've scared me tonight. What if you were taken or worse, killed!" He shouts at me. I tremble, my back flat against the door and I slide down bringing my knees to my chest.

"I got tired of being here" I meekly say, trying not to let my voice break sounding like I'm weak. He looked at me, walked over and knelt in front of me. He took my hand in his, ignoring the flinch to his actions and looked deep within my eyes. "I will never hit you baby. Trust me okay? No matter how angry I may get, you will never be touched by my hands in such a way principessa" he confessed.

I nod and sniffle. He picks me up, his arm going under my knees and his other arm around my waist. He picked me up with no struggle at all and places me on the bed.

He climbed on top of my body, holding his weight with his hands and he leans down connecting our lips. I can taste the saltiness from my tears but we don't let that stop our passionate kiss.

He runs his hand up and down the side of my body whilst supporting his own with his other arm. "I love you principessa" he nudges my nose with his. I smile slightly, "I love you Dylan" I say.

"Please don't ever do anything like this again baby" he says and shakes his head hurt. I nod and reassure him I wouldn't.

Soon Dylan and I fell off to sleep within each others embrace. Enjoying the wall we built being wrapped within each other's arms and safely away from the rest of the cruel world. I have no idea what happened this night, I might never know but I do know that Dylan loves me and I love him unconditionally.