Chapter 16

cw/ threats 

Will was back at school today. However,he was still ill from his stomach cramping. But he missed one day,he couldn't really afford to miss any more school.

"Hey. You're back.", Stephen said.

"Yeah",Will replied. "Couldn't stand being at home

much longer."

"Are you sure you're alright?",James asked,worried about Will's pale face. "You look absolutely dreadful."

"Yeah. Of course.",Will scuffed,trying not to throw up.

"Okay."James obeyed. "Maths first period and Band Practice at lunch." Will nodded.

Maths was alright because Will managed to keep his mind off the cramps due to James constant telling about algebra. 2x=4. So you divide 4 by 2 and you get 2. So x=2.

But then he had a free period so he used it to get some nurofen and put another pad on. The cramps slightly worsen between the first period and the walk into the bathroom.

He flushed the toilet and bolted out into the library to work on some Biology work from yesterday. It was not so bad. It was just a harder version of the xylem and phloem.

A few hours passed and it was lunch,which meant Band Practice.

Fraser seemed more quiet and more timid since he got beaten up by a year 11. Wilbur and Alex made sure the door was shut because Minx could open the door and start a fight with people. Tommy was next door and was mad because the teachers put him in isolation.

"Aye. Your brother needs to take a calming down.",Lewis shouted,annoyed at the chucking of chairs. "What does he have? Behavioural Issues."

Wilbur replied with a simple "Yep."

Some random year 7 knocked on the door and asked if he could hide in there.

"Hey. What's your name?", Alex asked.

"Tubbo.",the timid child whimpered.

"Why are you scared?", Stephen asked.

"Cause... This year 7... is threatening to kill me...",Tubbo cried out. "And... This year 12... attempted to jump on me."

Suddenly,there was a large bang from the door.

"TUBBO!",A voice shouted. "I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"Fuck! It's Tommy! Get your ass in the cupboard Fraser and Will. Tubbo. Hide behind James. Alex. Make sure Lewis and Stephen don't kill him.",Wilbur prepared which everyone obeyed.

"Tommy! Calm down!",he sternly said. "You need to chill the hell out right now!"

"NO! I SHALL HURT TUBBO!", he shouted even louder.

"Nope.",Lewis said quickly,carrying Tommy into the next room.