#28

Dream/Nightmares:

So me and one of my friened have been dreaming lately with the ,other, creepypasta,marble hornet characters,zalgo ,slender and his proxies as well so i am just gonna write it here and first i will do my friends then mine which you maybe already know her name on a few books i made here or not but, her name is holly so let just get started which i will still kep udating since this is like a dream shared so keep an eye out cuz i will be updating new dream in here or nightmares which also i think i said i got like a fever or a cold she also had the same thing as me and she has been helping on my research as  well which i am writting what she said,plus i am writting from the begining till what is going on now because we been tell each other our dream a while so that why i wasn't  very often here since i am starting to write all of the dream i will be updating slowly from the start till now so here is a little not much as well.

Holly Dreams:

"I dream something and in the dream about the creepypasta/marble hornets, i was in woods, i saw slenderman and his proxies,and i also saw micheal meyers, which also she gave ticci toby a hug, i said to him your my best friend now and yeet myself out of here,because i'm dead, i got killed in who killed markipiler, by wilford marsfsctache then was reborned once again.

MIne Dreams/Nightmares:

I dream of me being in a forest and seeing slender and his proxies and that i also like black out and got kidnapped which also my score of all the scales or pretty bad so yep.

Okay so i had two different dreams  for some reason but anyway so first dream, i felt like me being tied into a chair with my mouth covered un tape so i could not speak but i was like able to see three different figured in the dark room and they looked like ticci toby, masky, hoodie and they were talking about  something that i could not really tell and then i woke up at 3A.M.

So after i got woked up st 3A.M from the other dream i fell back to sleep and this is my second one i woked up in a forest and my head hurted pretty bad and it was also bleeding like if someone hit the back of my head with a darn rock or something but right beside where i woke up their was backpack beside me that had supplies and a few weapons like knifes,gun and other thing in it so i got up and grabbed the backpack and started to walk slowly tring to find a way out  but after a few hour of my dumb slef walking around trying to find an exit something was dripping but it wasn't raining in the forest  so i looked up to see what the heck was dripping and i see a dang hanging person on a tree which then i started to run because to whoever did it might have been there after a couple of mins of me running i stopped in a dead track to see one of the eight pages from the operator so i tooked it in case but the even more page appeared then i stopped a saw the operator appear infront of me then i startedn to run and his proxies came after me.