#112

I was supposed to post this a few days ago before Christmas but before Christmas Eve a day ago I felt a entity around me which they did smth weird which made me again get out of my room and goes to tell someone about it. But today when I woke I believe it was 6:30 a.m when I woke fr a dream which involves a few masked that were surrounding me and all those masked people seemed to be the same person but wearing different masked and people which I can also hear voice in my head like before somewhere Spanish, somewhere English, somewhere Germany and some of it were Danish All repeating the same thing which was "He's coming after you run, escape, fight before it's to late." As well I could see that slender/operator was there too, standing besides all the masked people which was still the same person.

But for Slender/Operator the last thing I could hear before I woke up at 6:30 was "Be prepare never know when danger is coming to get you,"I had founded it weird that I have dreamed about that but for some reason that masked person it seems as if I know them in someway which strange and weird and it also seems that more I don't post or write anything more activities happened like entities, dream, probably sleep walk and voices too.

That was all that happened to me.