#11

Experiment/Truth Covid-19:

As you know the damn virus as well but i been doing a bit on research i might get by idiot head killed cuz police are killing people that are try to find the cure or try to say the truth do for me writing but eh anyway as you can say i found on tiktok someone which talked about why a few of his team aren't vaccinated which in europe some doctor from a lab are trying to find a cure to this but he was saying her didn't get the vaccinated but if they were able to rework all seven days again they would have been able to find the cure but he said that they were interrupted by a few other people while doing experiments on virus type which mean this was another experiment that fail because people kept interrupted which on accidently created the covid-19 and what you haven't know that the vaccination also have a little virus which has covid-19 but they don't want to say it either reason why getting death threats to lie and getting killed as well plus i don't know if a few have realize but united state president joe biden is um not in the state to be a president either because he been acting weird and people saying he is going crazy because he is creating more virus as well so yeah that that and if i get killed welp i am dead so yeah...............