Hide it well

"Fuck." Haewon cursed under her breath as she washed her flushed face with cold water. Her morning sickness got worse as days went by. She heard her phone ring continuously so she went out of the bathroom to answer the call. A relieved smile appeared on her face, finding out that it was her brother's wife, Dami.

"How are you feeling?" Dami asked worriedly.

"Like shit. I look like one too." Haewon sighed.

"Tae?"

Haewon was unsure whether to make up some shit excuse to make it seem like Taehyung is with her or just straight up tell Dami that she's all alone in the hotel room.

"Uhmm..."

"He's at work, isn't he?" Dami said sarcastically.

"Y-Yeah. He left for work early in the morning." Haewon sighed as she massaged her temple to ease her dizziness.

"For Christ's sake! He's always leaving you alone!"

"Dami, you know how important his work is for him."

"I know but mind you, YOU'RE FREAKING PREGNANT, YOU DUMBASS!" she practically raged over the phone.

"I can't just tell him that, you know that."

"If I were there, imma smack you for real." Dami pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.

"You're gonna go to jail if you do that, I'm with the child!" Haewon said holding his tummy protectively and they chuckled in unison.

"But seriously, Haewon—I'm worried. You need to tell him."

"I don't know how."

"I'll tell him."

"No. You can't just straight up tell him that 'Hey, your wife is pregnant. congrats!'" Haewon said sarcastically.

"You have a better idea?" Dami said and Haewon went silent.

"You can't hide that forever, Haewon."

"I know, Dami... I know."

*•°*•°*•°*