Trouble

"Oh, here comes the Kim's!" an older man welcomed the both of them as they arrived at the ceremony. Haewon accepted the handshake as well as Taehyung. Haewon didn't actually plan to come but she's still his wife after all. So she did. As the ceremony started, the compliments, the laughs and clapping of the audience started to make Haewon feel sick and awful. Everything feels fake and forced.

The after party is nothing different either. So she sits by herself at the bar and drinks until the party's over. Taehyung, who's currently busy talking to the higher ups of their affiliates, noticed the missing presence of his wife near her. When his eyes landed on her as she gulped her vodka, he excused himself from the group of people he's currently talking to, saying that he should go back and look after his wife. That excuse saves him every time.

"Enough of that, Haewon. I'm not going to get in trouble just because of your drunken ass." Taehyung said calmly as he took the glass from her hand.

"I'm barely warmed up." she reasoned out.

"I don't care, you're not drinking tonight." Taehyung replied and Haewon just rolled her eyes at him.

"Mister Kim!" a high-pitched voice was heard by the couple. A woman dressed so elegant approached him with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"I knew you would come!" the woman added. Taehyung faces her with a smile, suddenly the woman pulls him into a hug as if they know each other so well. Haewon raised her eyebrows in disbelief. She then chuckled, and watched the scene unfold in front of her face.

"That speech you did at the ceremony was incredible. Too incredible for a young man like you. Does it run through the blood of Kim's?" the woman laughed and Haewon swore to the heavens that it was the most awful and irritating laugh she heard that entire night. Taehyung extended his gratitude towards the sudden compliment

"Oh well, I'll let you enjoy the rest of the night. I hope this isn't the last time I'll see you." the woman said sweetly then pulled Taehyung again into a hug, giving him a peck on his cheek before she left. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh before turning his attention to his wife, who's currently chunking a glass of vodka once again.

"I just told you that you're not drinking." Taehyung tried to take away the glass from her hands but Haewon stopped him from doing so. Taehyung crunched his eyebrows in shock. It's the first time that Haewon stopped him from doing something.

"I didn't know that kissing a married man is a thing nowadays..." she said calmly, turning his head towards her husband.

"Are you dead serious right now-"

"I'm going home." Haewon cut him off as she stood up from her seat, leaving his husband dumbfounded.

"Where are you-Haewon! Hae-! Jesus..." Taehyung placed his hands on his hips in disbelief that his wife actually walked out on him. 

*•°*•°*•°*